+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Grace1234

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hi guys i got a gost update last week
16 sep 2020 aor
I am one of the special case sent to etobicoke and transferred to Vancouver office
Hi we have the same time line application was also sent to Etobicoke and transferred to Vancouver. May I know what's the status of you eligibility?

Reactions: upon

Narhea

Jan 9, 2021
Hi guys any information can provide me. I got my copr last July 26 2021 but since today I haven't recieved my p.r card. Any the same situation?

xza116

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
received a GU changed reviewing additional documents to 'Not applicable'.... presumably this was for the PCs I voluntarily submitted back in May this year.

Just Called IRCC agent to confirm. Everything's passed in my file. Waiting for finalization.

Last edited:

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
received a GU changed reviewing additional documents to 'Not applicable'.... presumably this was for the PCs I voluntarily submitted back in May this year.

Just Called IRCC agent to confirm. Everything's passed in my file. Waiting for finalization.
Best of luck, are they answering queries now?

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Yeah I been calling them every week and each time they are able to. I think you just need to cry and throw tantrum at them if they refuse.
Sure I will try calling them. I did call them about a month ago and the agent said she cannot tell me anything about my application as they have been given instructions to answer only Afghanistan related queries. I really want to advise PM to shut the country as the government is not capable enough to handle immigration troubles as they give nonsense reasons of COVID or Afghanistan or god knows what…

Mehta do you normally ask/request to the agent so they answer it, coz i always get a no.

Really happy for you, you are almost there. Best of luck.

Reactions: xza116

super5611

Nov 13, 2019

Congratulations!!! Finally you got some updates!

Reactions: xza116

xza116

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Thankyou soo much that gives me a hope because mine is same bc pnp express entry with one dependent inland so hopefully I should hope soon
Yes hopefully really soon. Hang in there. I have almost lost hope and really its a bitter sweet feeling finally getting it

Reactions: Salik khan