+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

monu030

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Sorry for being a bit misleading....
He applied directly to the federal stream without PNP on May 6th 2021.
  • 40,000 applications for international students who graduated from a Canadian institution
No problem. Now, it makes sense. Thanks for confirming.

akash_patel2993

Star Member
May 19, 2020
Finally "No Update" have some "Updates" lol. Got portal email.
AOR- Sept 2020 ON PNP Inland
Some ghost updates in between otherwise no update until today
Congratulations..
So finally on 1year anniversary they are giving final decision...
Hopefully i got mine soon my aor is oct 2020

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Guys I'm trying to make sense of it and would help all of us if we share the info we know. Anyone applied for TRV visa renewal and have PR application under process and got his Inland TRV renewal approved ? Because it seems to me those with PR applications under process they're not getting vsia application process
So IRCC don't put resources on applicant who may not need TRV if thire PR approved
Since they're low on staff and prosessing delay due covid

Last edited:

Noupdates

Star Member
Mar 23, 2021
Guys I'm trying to make sense of it and would help all of us if we share the info we know. Anyone applied for TRV visa renewal and have PR application under process and got his Inland TRV renewal approved ? Because it seems to me those with PR applications under process they're not getting vsia application process
So IRCC don't put resources on applicant who may not need TRV if thire PR approved
Since they're low on staff and prosessing delay due covid
I applied in dec for trv didn't get approval till date..yes my pr is in progress

Reactions: Alaa Afifah

Anil_Kumar_1988

Apr 21, 2021
Hi Guys, Just wanted to share my updates.
AOR Oct 2020
Medical public policy update July 2021
security completed Aug 2021
PR portal email 20 Sep (Submitted the detail on the same day)
RR Portal credentials 26 Sep

Online Application status remains the same, I got few GU time to time.
Hope others long waiting will be end soon.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi Guys, Just wanted to share my updates.
AOR Oct 2020
Medical public policy update July 2021
security completed Aug 2021
PR portal email 20 Sep (Submitted the detail on the same day)
RR Portal credentials 26 Sep

Online Application status remains the same, I got few GU time to time.
Hope others long waiting will be end soon.
Congratulations! What was your visa office?

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
I keep relying on Immitracker as the best resource to track status : https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/pnp-inland-e-apr-tracker

Looks like some applications with AOR Feb 2021 have been approved but mostly it’s for October / November 2020 applications that are approved.
At high level it’s been a 1 year wait time post AOR.

My theory is when IRCC said they would prioritize inland applicants in covid times they meant only CEC applicants. PNP applicants whether inland or Outland have the same processing time I think.Of course slightly better than FSW.
even though that’s a shame because, 1 year ofCanadian work experience(CEC applicants) are prioritized higher over any experience outside of Canada and IRCC also did not prioritize PNP at the same level. It’s only a handful of applications for PNP anyway -about 15,000 ITAs by IRCC annually. IRCC can clear this backlog in 3 months if they wanted, their challenge is being able to quickly Identify if an application is inland or not (without opening the file). I believe their logic is CEC is definitely inland, PNP may or may not.

Reactions: binder1232