+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

@shimohit

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
got portal email today !
It was actually generated and sent out on 16th September but my MOFO lazy consultant didn't bother to forward me so V.O send an email directly to me today as 2nd request.
Congratulations to you. Finally something from etobicoke and Vancouver. Hope Halifax start working soon.

Reactions: singhaj

Tan_m

Feb 14, 2020
Hi. In my case, webform agents took about a week to forward docs to the actual processing agents. after that, maybe another month or so for them to enter it into the system. And then maybe another month for so for them to look at it.
I hope they will look at the document soon and start working on my file. I am really hoping if they can start working on my file again.

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
@legalfalcon
Few days ago called IRCC and agent replied everything passed except security which is under REVIEW. I’m confused here for “security under review”. Does security passed and VO is reviewing the application to finalize it? Thanks!!!

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
Any Inland PNP applicant with 2021 AOR who has received portal email? There were 3 applications I noticed in immitracker but wanted to confirm here.

Reactions: Princes Queen

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Few days ago called IRCC and agent replied everything passed except security which is under REVIEW. I’m confused here for “security under review”. Does security passed and VO is reviewing the application to finalize it? Thanks!!!
Security under review means it is in progress.

xza116

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon, If you don't mind please help
in another thread you mentioned the following:
"The A11.2 eligibility happens in 2 stages. First a case analyst will review and make a recommendation and then the recommendation will be reviewed by an agent, which will be final"

In my case my eligibility has been reviewed by both a case analyst and an agent last year in October but currently the status is still in progress after about a year.
The program assistant recommended review required on my travel history as well as setting my spouse education information documents under review. Then 20 days after this log an Agent picked it up and marked it with ***Review REQUIRED by Officer*** without any other concern raised. No new info as I know of has been updated about Eligibility in my GCMS.
My question is what will happen now? Another agent will likely review my case? My spouse has since graduated from her school, should we update IRCC with her new degree/certificate?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
"The A11.2 eligibility happens in 2 stages. First a case analyst will review and make a recommendation and then the recommendation will be reviewed by an agent, which will be final"

In my case my eligibility has been reviewed by both a case analyst and an agent last year in October but currently the status is still in progress after about a year.
The program assistant recommended review required on my travel history as well as setting my spouse education information documents under review. Then 20 days after this log an Agent picked it up and marked it with ***Review REQUIRED by Officer*** without any other concern raised. No new info as I know of has been updated about Eligibility in my GCMS.
My question is what will happen now? Another agent will likely review my case? My spouse has since graduated from her school, should we update IRCC with her new degree/certificate?
Hi there.
Can you please tell what exactly they mentioned about your travel history? Like what exactly requires a review?

It is so horrible we are still in this limbo.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

see

Reactions: xza116