+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Ok guys after almost 4 months the first update on my application. Medical passed and bio requested!

AOR 19 May 2021
Medical passed: 13 Sep 2021
Bio-mertics submitted: 14 Sep 2021

Good luck to everyone! Patience and I think we will get there someday! After a while, you will remember these days and will tell your grandkids. :)

"That year it was COVID 19! People were in fear, but EE PNP applicants had an even bigger fear! The fear of Etobicoke Monster! This Etobicoke Monster was such a ruthless monster. It would come out of Lake Ontario and it would swallow all EE PNP applications. It would keep the applications in its stomach until.... " the rest you can finish yourselves:)

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Ok guys after almost 4 months the first update on my application. Medical passed and bio requested!

AOR 19 May 2021
Medical passed: 13 Sep 2021
Bio-mertics submitted: 14 Sep 2021

Good luck to everyone! Patience and I think we will get there someday! After a while, you will remember these days and will tell your grandkids. :)

"That year it was COVID 19! People were in fear, but EE PNP applicants had an even bigger fear! The fear of Etobicoke Monster! This Etobicoke Monster was such a ruthless monster. It would come out of Lake Ontario and it would swallow all EE PNP applications. It would keep the applications in its stomach until.... " the rest you can finish yourselves:)
Have you been swallowed by it too?

how is your CEC application going?

Rasputin666

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
@upon , I just reviewed my emails with MP and I found something I feel confused about. There was a status request and IRCC gave the following answer:

We can provide you with the following details about the status of the applicant’s submission for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program:

• The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on September 19, 2020.
  • The Etobicoke, Ontario office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
    • the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on Date.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until October 25, 2021 for the applicants.
  • The criminality verifications are in process for the applicants.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated for the applicants.
Does the "eligibility requirements assessment" mean R10 and which was "finalized" (done)? Since the security clearly stated "not been initiated" but Etobicoke was "currently reviewing the eligibility requirements", does it mean eligibility was actually started but we cannot see it from the notes?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
@upon , I just reviewed my emails with MP and I found something I feel confused about. There was a status request and IRCC gave the following answer:

We can provide you with the following details about the status of the applicant’s submission for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program:

• The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on September 19, 2020.
  • The Etobicoke, Ontario office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
    • the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on Date.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until October 25, 2021 for the applicants.
  • The criminality verifications are in process for the applicants.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated for the applicants.
Does the "eligibility requirements assessment" mean R10 and which was "finalized" (done)? Since the security clearly stated "not been initiated" but Etobicoke was "currently reviewing the eligibility requirements", does it mean eligibility was actually started but we cannot see it from the notes?
R10 was done at CIO. So it is not “Eligibility” for sure.
If they mentioned that Etobicoke finalized eligibility on ***** date I would assume they are talking about A11.2 review.
Was your notes generated after this **** date? Also, you can compare this *** date to your R10 date if they are maybe the same.

Honestly I have no idea what are they talking about.
Please check your notes and dates and get back here. It is very interesting what do they mean by this “finalized”.

Noupdates

Star Member
Mar 23, 2021
My friend called agent for his profile and agent said all completed final decision pending. do u guys know how long from here?
For me same Situation nothing changes

Rasputin666

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
R10 was done at CIO. So it is not “Eligibility” for sure.
If they mentioned that Etobicoke finalized eligibility on ***** date I would assume they are talking about A11.2 review.
Was your notes generated after this **** date? Also, you can compare this *** date to your R10 date if they are maybe the same.

Honestly I have no idea what are they talking about.
Please check your notes and dates and get back here. It is very interesting what do they mean by this “finalized”.
From my mid-July note, there was an activity happened on June 02 that showed IRCC received a request for status enquiry from MP and that status summary I uploaded above was given exactly on the same day to my MP and me.

So yes neither my mid-July notes and mid-August notes showed anything for "eligibility" and both indicated "NOT STARTED". In my understanding "finalized on Date" should be R10 done on Dec 02. What I am interested is if Etobicoke actually started the eligibility review process but never states anything in the notes, since the security was clearly stated "not been initiated" from that status summary.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
From my mid-July note, there was an activity happened on June 02 that showed IRCC received a request for status enquiry from MP and that status summary I uploaded above was given exactly on the same day to my MP and me.

So yes neither my mid-July notes and mid-August notes showed anything for "eligibility" and both indicated "NOT STARTED". In my understanding "finalized on Date" should be R10 done on Dec 02. What I am interested is if Etobicoke actually started the eligibility review process but never states anything in the notes, since the security was clearly stated "not been initiated" from that status summary.
I see. They just talk about R10 then.

I don’t know if they can start eligibility without updating the notes. From this thread I can see that Etobicoke maximum is to send the application to another office. Never seen PNP telling that Etobicoke office actually did some work on application.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Another thought: maybe all of us sent to Etobicoke was drawn under “No program specified” draw - so we been drawn with FSW together and maybe IRCC processing applications per batches. So because we are mixed with other FSW folk - our “batch” getting delayed.

Any thoughts?
Anyone going via Etobicoke was drawn under Provincial Nominee draw to destroy my speculations?

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
My friend called agent for his profile and agent said all completed final decision pending. do u guys know how long from here?
For me same Situation nothing changes
Could you please advise when did your friend call IRCC. As I called them yesterday and the agent told me that she cannot give me any information as they are answering only Afghanistan related or urgent queries.