+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

xza116

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
When did you get your last gcms? If I am not mistaken you had a problem with ppc and china address right?
I only ordered GCMS once and received in mid May. I voluntarily sent new police certificates right after in May. last week over the phone IRCC agent told me it was entered into GCMS system on July 28th. I been relying on agents to tell me whats new on with my GCMS other than ordering them fearing that ordering too often might have a negative impact on processing speed as an agent mentioned..... How about you guys? Do you see benefits of ordering on a monthly basis?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I only ordered GCMS once and received in mid May. I voluntarily sent new police certificates right after in May. last week over the phone IRCC agent told me it was entered into GCMS system on July 28th. I been relying on agents to tell me whats new on with my GCMS other than ordering them fearing that ordering too often might have a negative impact on processing speed as an agent mentioned..... How about you guys? Do you see benefits of ordering on a monthly basis?
I ordered it once after 5 months of aor.
gonna wait maybe 1 more month and order a second one.

ccurran86

May 26, 2021
Finally received an email from IRCC a while ago about getting Portal details etc. Looks like I’m there at last!
AOR Sep 21st 2020
Medical passed July 22nd
Received two ghost updates today before the email
Honestly, not even over the moon yet. Just drained from the whole process I’m sure it will sink in tomorrow.
Best of luck to the rest of ye poor B****** looks like PNP’s are finally getting done

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Finally received an email from IRCC a while ago about getting Portal details etc. Looks like I’m there at last!
AOR Sep 21st 2020
Medical passed July 22nd
Honestly, not even over the moon yet. Just drained from the whole process I’m sure it will sink in tomorrow.
Best of luck to the rest of ye poor B****** looks like PNP’s are finally getting done
Congratulations

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
Hi Bros, same with my case as well. My application was kept untouched since DEC 2020. My AoR 20-Sep-2020.
Please advise what are the next steps to be taken.
I have seen a ghost update a month before but nothing was changed in my online account till this time :(. Am I going wrong!! Please advise
Did you request GCMS notes? Did you call IRCC? I have heard applications are getting transferred to different Visa Offices to expedite on the delayed ones. Those are only for inland applicants however. If you are Inland, I would recommend you reapply. Have seen posts in the forms where people have resubmitted applications and receiving COPR within 3-4months in CEC category.

FfanySS

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
AOR Sep 21st 2020
Medical passed July 22nd
Congrats!

FfanySS

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Finalllly I received the portal email .:) Aor oct , gu 2 weeks ago. Thanks everybody and I wish you best and I’m sure you will get it sooooon .
Congrats! Happy to see you guys received it finally!! My AOR is end of March 2021, hope to get approved within this year.

Reactions: amosi