+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
File transfered from Etobicoke to Halifax on June 22…

Last Thursday received two ghost updates. Called IRCC and confirmed.. ELIGIBILITY PASSED, CRIMINALITY PASSED (PASSED SINCE JANUARY), Security Blank.

Just waiting for final approval….

But Etobicoke did nothing…

Everything done in one week.
Shoot!!!!!!!!!
I am fucking glad for you mate!
Please keep us updated.!

ZforZhiyuan

Nov 22, 2020
North York, ON
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2020
Nomination.....
30-09-2020
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Not to put salt on your/our wound, ive seen ppl with approvals as close as AOR early May and quite a few TR to PR new policy ones. They work in such mysterious ways.
My friend just got a “portal email”. He is from 75 CRS CEC draw.

That’s insane how fast they process CEC and here I am waiting with Eligibility NOT f started :/

vgjdfhj

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
should i apply for express entry new application just with cec without pnp? aor -mar 25 2020 CEC PNP Inland, same status in gcms notes as of last july, 2020. No progress at all, feeling depressed
Hey,
I understand your frustration. I was in the same position.
my medical extended on april 20th and copr on june 24th, so, It took 2 months after the medical was extended.
Also, talk to your local MP, Last time, they gave me a month and they said if you didn't get in a month then they will put another enquiry and I got it in a month.
When did they extended your medical?

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
PNP is definitely not moving at the moment.

Inland - all assessments passed and waiting final decision since December... called today, still waiting final decision. Been stuck at final decision for 4 months :(
I saw this one is tweeted:
Significant Delay in Processing of CANADA PR for INLAND Applicants (Jan - May 2020 AOR)!
Here: https://www.change.org/p/marco-mendicino-minister-of-immigration-refugees-and-citizenship-canada-significant-delay-in-processing-of-pr-applications-for-inland-nominees

Reactions: Princes2020

Sitrarose

Feb 5, 2021
Hey,
I understand your frustration. I was in the same position.
my medical extended on april 20th and copr on june 24th, so, It took 2 months after the medical was extended.
Also, talk to your local MP, Last time, they gave me a month and they said if you didn't get in a month then they will put another enquiry and I got it in a month.
When did they extended your medical?
I was thinking same, but some applicant here says the medical extension occurred for everyone this time not specific cases? what this means? Is it a real extension or just a system glitch? :((

vgjdfhj

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
I was thinking same, but some applicant here says the medical extension occurred for everyone this time not specific cases? what this means? Is it a real extension or just a system glitch? :((
It's definitely not a glitch sometimes they work on files but do not update it on the portal.

Rasputin666

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
Eligibility not started? When is your AOR?
Did you call IRCC in July? I think lots of our PNP applications were moved from Etobicoke to other VOs. I saw two others and mine were moved to Vancouver VO and lucky folk sandhu5555 to Halifax. The new lottery just started and we can know Etobicoke VO just ruined us by storing our files for nearly half a year.

But if you are sure yours are staying with Etobicoke, I think you are still the "lottery winner" since we saw members in this thread got eCOPR with AOR Oct 2020, whose files were in Etobicoke VO.