+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

cindy09

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
wow very happy to all of you guys! Hopefully i will receive mine too. Kindly share ur timelines! and vo office processinb ur application. its a great week for pnp!

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I cannot see notes generation date as IRCC has changed GCMS notes format, I received only 21 page notes. I got them on Tuesday and my 1. Notes says about my MP contacting IRCC and 2. Note says about medical has been extended for a year in March 2021
Thanks. What about note 3? Do you already have Case Analyst note about your Eligibility?

gnkurup

Apr 2, 2019
Hey guys. New to the forum. Applied for PR in January 2021 (I know a lot of people applied PR prior to me and waiting for an update). Applied through NSNP. Waiting for the final decision. But one of my friends applied for PR in November 2020 and the status is the same for him as well. Called IRCC and checked which office they are processing and found that it is processed in Sydney. But the funny thing is one of my other friends applied in February 2021 when the CRS score is reduced, he got his CoPR already. Is there any severe processing delays in Sydney? Does anybody have an idea what's happening there? Does anybody get CoPR who applied after October 2020 through the NSNP express entry program?

ZforZhiyuan

Nov 22, 2020
North York, ON
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2020
Nomination.....
30-09-2020
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
did your friend apply under CEC or EE PNP? Cuz CECs these days took much less time, i've seen tons of them approved with AOR March/Apr/May 2021.

mine is same as you but in Nov, everything passed except security per GCMS notes.

Hey guys. New to the forum. Applied for PR in January 2021 (I know a lot of people applied PR prior to me and waiting for an update). Applied through NSNP. Waiting for the final decision. But one of my friends applied for PR in November 2020 and the status is the same for him as well. Called IRCC and checked which office they are processing and found that it is processed in Sydney. But the funny thing is one of my other friends applied in February 2021 when the CRS score is reduced, he got his CoPR already. Is there any severe processing delays in Sydney? Does anybody have an idea what's happening there? Does anybody get CoPR who applied after October 2020 through the NSNP express entry program?