+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Can I assume they are actually working on files AOR Sep and Oct now as well as backlogs from March and April 2020? Through the past months staying here, I rarely saw people who stuck with AOR from May to August 2020. Correct me if I am wrong and too optimistic...

From that Myimmitracker link, we can see this guy is from Sydney (CIO?) office but cannot see the second VO. The bad thing for me and @upon is our AOR date was close and files were transferred to the Etobicoke office, then Eligibility was not even started...Not sure if that guy had the same situation and suddenly everything got passed and COPR came.
My friends AOR July and Aug got their copr late May and early June.

Reactions: upon

santreddy

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2020
Nomination.....
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
05-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-09-2020
Passport Req..
21-07-2021
Seems like paper-based PNP files are much faster than EE PNP files..

Reactions: upon

Rasputin666

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
Good Morning guys,

I just called IRCC and I have been told my application is approved and transferred to local VO. Does someone happen to know how long will let
take COPR, once it is transferred to local VO?

Please and thanks!
Congratulation!! Oct AOR is passing now! I think Vancouver VO is fast so hope you can COPR within a week.

Reactions: ESSVIN333

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
Good Morning guys,

I just called IRCC and I have been told my application is approved and transferred to local VO. Does someone happen to know how long will let
take COPR, once it is transferred to local VO?

Please and thanks!
congrats. So happy for you
I saw people got pr (or portal email) within 2 weeks. I wish you get it soooooon

Reactions: ESSVIN333

nofarmersnofood

Mar 18, 2021
Can I assume they are actually working on files AOR Sep and Oct now as well as backlogs from March and April 2020? Through the past months staying here, I rarely saw people who stuck with AOR from May to August 2020. Correct me if I am wrong and too optimistic...

From that Myimmitracker link, we can see this guy is from Sydney (CIO?) office but cannot see the second VO. The bad thing for me and @upon is our AOR date was close and files were transferred to the Etobicoke office, then Eligibility was not even started...Not sure if that guy had the same situation and suddenly everything got passed and COPR came.
https://myimmitracker.com/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/cases/case-99368