+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Hi guys,

I need your help to answer a few questions regarding BOWP(extension).

1. Please advise what should I answer for “medicals have been performed inthe last 12 months” - yes or no ( because I did my medicals in jan 2020 &now they got expired and extended for another year). Please advise shall I say yes to this question or no.
2. Does your family member wants to restore their status in Canada - my dependents are in Canada and are on valid permit. Please advise what should I select here yes/ no.
3. In IMM5710 form, which option should I select as currently I am on BOWP which will be expiring in 2 months time
A) apply for a work permit with the same employer
B) Apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer
C)restore my status as a worker
D) get a new temporary resident permit (for inadmissible applicants only)

I understand that this forum is for PNP applicants and I am one of them, however, there are many like me who are stuck and might have applied for BOWP, hence they can help me better as per their personal experience. Many thnx.

harsimrannsingh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Hi,
I saw on CIC website that we cant have two express entry profiles. So are we allowed to submit another application under CEC for PR after having one in processing under EE PNP?

If yes can somebody please explain to me.
Do i need to make another GC account and new express entry profile?

Please help.

Thank you

Rasputin666

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
Can I assume they are actually working on files AOR Sep and Oct now as well as backlogs from March and April 2020? Through the past months staying here, I rarely saw people who stuck with AOR from May to August 2020. Correct me if I am wrong and too optimistic...

From that Myimmitracker link, we can see this guy is from Sydney (CIO?) office but cannot see the second VO. The bad thing for me and @upon is our AOR date was close and files were transferred to the Etobicoke office, then Eligibility was not even started...Not sure if that guy had the same situation and suddenly everything got passed and COPR came.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Can I assume they are actually working on files AOR Sep and Oct now as well as backlogs from March and April 2020? Through the past months staying here, I rarely saw people who stuck with AOR from May to August 2020. Correct me if I am wrong and too optimistic...

From that Myimmitracker link, we can see this guy is from Sydney (CIO?) office but cannot see the second VO. The bad thing for me and @upon is our AOR date was close and files were transferred to the Etobicoke office, then Eligibility was not even started...Not sure if that guy had the same situation and suddenly everything got passed and COPR came.
For us Etobicoke is primary and CIO secondary so I thing if that guy’s primary office was CIO - we can’t really relate to him.

Here is everyone waiting just for security which is the last quick step. We have eligibility not started which is depressing me like hell. I feel like it is gonna damage my mental health with no reverse back :/