+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Anyone here waiting for their Eligibility to be started. Its been 6 months and my file is not picked for eligibility check. Every time when I call they say nothing wrong in file and my file is moved to Etobicoke from Sydney due to work distribution. This is clueless.
I see Nov, Dec folks getting PR. Its frustrating
Exactly my situation. Please write updates here once you get your notes.

ZforZhiyuan

Nov 22, 2020
North York, ON
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2020
Nomination.....
30-09-2020
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Princes2020

MexicanInNB

Feb 18, 2021
Hello, everyone

I know this has been asked many times before, but we’re do you recommend I order my GCMS notes from?

My AOR is April 2020, and had never asked for notes before, so I would be following your recommendations/experiences.

As all of you, I am tired, frustrated and disappointed with how the process has been handled (I am a FSW PNP Inland applicant).

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Regards,

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Hello, everyone

I know this has been asked many times before, but we’re do you recommend I order my GCMS notes from?

My AOR is April 2020, and had never asked for notes before, so I would be following your recommendations/experiences.

As all of you, I am tired, frustrated and disappointed with how the process has been handled (I am a FSW PNP Inland applicant).

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Regards,
Order it from official website of ATIP under privacy act free of cost if you are inside canada

Reactions: upon