+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

vgjdfhj

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Jai Shri Mataji !
Received eCoPR today (460 days from AOR) :)
Inland PNP, OINP-Human Capital Priority (HCP) Stream
VO: Sydney
AOR: March 9, 2020
Timeline:
1. Landed in Canada on Intra-Company Transfer Work Permit: Nov 30, 2018
2. Cleared IELTS with CLB 9 in Feb 2019
3. Then waited for 1 year to get 50 points for Canadian Experience
4. OINP NOI: Jan 15, 2020
5. OINP Nomination: Feb 27, 2020
6. ITA: March 4, 2020
7. AOR: March 9, 2020
8. Biometric letter - April 9, 2020
9. Eligibility pass: June 11, 2020
10. Biometrics - Oct 1, 2020 (delayed by Service Canada closures due to COVID-19)
11. Radio silence in application till June 10, 2021
Security check never started
Criminality under progress
12. Got Ghost Update on June 10, 2021, and Medicals were extended on portal
13. Got another Ghost Update on June 11, 2021, and Criminality/ Security were passed, as per IRCC agent (but they were still in progress on portal)
14. Late evening June 11, 2021, Got call from IRCC … with NO CALLER ID … Officer said, they are clearing backlogs and wanted to confirm that I am in Canada with my spouse and kids . Then she spoke to my spouse and congratulated us … saying process will be completed tonight and I will get email.
15. eCoPR June 11 2021

Good luck all others...
Many thanks for @legalfalcon :cool: He has been such a blessing, always guiding the applicants thru this stressful time.
Check this post guys
This gives hope........

Aj1045

May 26, 2021
Hi everybody,
I got personal email from IRCC permanent residence confirmation portal..

I just want to know, is it normal?
What info should I give in reply?

they are asking my recent photo O think but I heard that PR card has specific dimensions photo, isn’t it?

is this Letter I got in email consider as my COPR ?

ilovepreetdhaliwal

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
Hi everybody,

they are asking my recent photo O think but I heard that PR card has specific dimensions photo, isn’t it?

Hi ... my friend also received this portal from ircc and he send photo for PR CaRd . When did you apply ?

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Hi everybody,

Congratulations, you got it man. A sign of hope for all of us.

Reactions: Aj1045

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Guys,
I am about to submit following request under Access to Information Act:
1. How many Express Entry applicants have submitted second EE application since March 1, 2021 while first one is under progress?
2. How many EE PNP applications have been finalised by IRCC in less than 6 months in past 2 years?
3. How many EE PNP applications have been finalised by IRCC in more than six months but less tha
4. How many EE PNP applications have been finalised by IRCC in more than 12 months in past two years?
5. How many EE PNP inland applicants are waiting for their security to initiate for more than 4 months as of today?
6. How many CEC applicants received COPR in less than 6 months in the year 2019, 2020 and 2021?
7. How many CEC applicants received COPR in less than 3 months in the year 2019, 2020 and 2021?
please advise of any other questions that may result in getting more data to establish how IRCC has loopholes in their policies that’s resulting in extreme discrimination.

Reactions: ticalee and upon

ayush786

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Guys,
1. How many Express Entry applicants have submitted second EE application since March 1, 2021 while first one is under progress?
2. How many EE PNP applications have been finalised by IRCC in less than 6 months in past 2 years?
3. How many EE PNP applications have been finalised by IRCC in more than six months but less tha
4. How many EE PNP applications have been finalised by IRCC in more than 12 months in past two years?
5. How many EE PNP inland applicants are waiting for their security to initiate for more than 4 months as of today?
6. How many CEC applicants received COPR in less than 6 months in the year 2019, 2020 and 2021?
7. How many CEC applicants received COPR in less than 3 months in the year 2019, 2020 and 2021?
please advise of any other questions that may result in getting more data to establish how IRCC has loopholes in their policies that’s resulting in extreme discrimination.
Pnp inland security i think main concern never started and why 2021 applicangs getting copr in couple months? No covid for them

Reactions: Princes2020

ZforZhiyuan

Nov 22, 2020
North York, ON
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2020
Nomination.....
30-09-2020
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
These are some good questions you have here. Just curious if they will ever get back to you for some specific answers regarding these numbers. Good luck and keep us posted :)

Guys,

brarvj

Jul 26, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09/12/2020
Hi everybody,

What is AOR ?

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
These are some good questions you have here. Just curious if they will ever get back to you for some specific answers regarding these numbers. Good luck and keep us posted :)
Maybe they take years to provide the answers or maybe never. But atleast someone in IRCC will read the questions and if many applicants send them similar questions it is likely they’ll know why we are asking for answers to these questions. The only option we have is to knock every door for justice and point out the flawed policy by IRCC.
The ATIP act request costs only $5 and 5 minutes, if anyone interested.

Reactions: ticalee

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Maybe they take years to provide the answers or maybe never. But atleast someone in IRCC will read the questions and if many applicants send them similar questions it is likely they’ll know why we are asking for answers to these questions. The only option we have is to knock every door for justice and point out the flawed policy by IRCC.
The ATIP act request costs only $5 and 5 minutes, if anyone interested.
So you can request Atip for everything? Like ask then questions? I though you can only make inquiries about yourself and information they have about you.