+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Yeahh ... but some of my friends got their PR who applied in CEC 75 draw ... am waiting from feb and ircc ans security check not started yet.
Security check is generally the last step before final decision. We are are stuck at security not started. And it’s really frustrating that the CEC applicants from recent draws are getting COPRs in 2-3 months and we don’t have any update for 5-6 months.

Marappli

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Security check is generally the last step before final decision. We are are stuck at security not started. And it’s really frustrating that the CEC applicants from recent draws are getting COPRs in 2-3 months and we don’t have any update for 5-6 months.
That means Security and Criminality check are not take long time. They are just holding on our files and I don’t know why.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I wish I have just Security not started. I had Eligibility not started in May per my notes!! AOR December 2020.

ilovepreetdhaliwal

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
Yeah trueee ... i dont know what ircc doing ...

vgjdfhj

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
I have seen so many people whose medical got extended on april 20th in GCMS notes and just get updated on the portal on the same day as they recieve COPR.