+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Why dont we try to apply new application under cec. I am confused which is it worth or no
Well, officially we can’t do it I guess. We can’t apply for CEC in current profile as we already have EE application submitted- so the system won’t allow you to proceed.
The only option is to create another EE profile and apply explaining in LOE that you already have another EE application submitted. We don’t have anyone did it successfully and don’t know how IRCC would treat such a move.

xza116

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Has anyone tried contacting local MPs to help? It's the only proactive action that I haven't taken

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Has anyone tried contacting local MPs to help? It's the only proactive action that I haven't taken
Hi, I did contact my MP but IRCC gave reason of COVID as usual. I also sent a message to our honourable PM and got a reply from his staff that he cannot intervene directly in this matter and took an opportunity to forward it to Immigration minister. Soooo hopeless

Reactions: xza116

Mutzio

Dec 10, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
30-11-2020
Med's Done....
07-09-2020
a friend of mine who applied for CEC in Feb 2021 just received his COPR today. Well done IRCC, well done!

• Sad
Reactions: upon

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
they need to process 75 CRS huge draw now before they move to other applications. It is kind of logical-imagine if they don’t process them-it will result in huge CEC backlog.

Reactions: ayush786

ayush786

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Well, officially we can’t do it I guess. We can’t apply for CEC in current profile as we already have EE application submitted- so the system won’t allow you to proceed.
The only option is to create another EE profile and apply explaining in LOE that you already have another EE application submitted. We don’t have anyone did it successfully and don’t know how IRCC would treat such a move.
I called ircc they said I can apply two ee application but different stream. but i am scared to take risk..

Reactions: Princes2020

Aj1045

May 26, 2021
I got gcms notes.
It says,, my ‘country of birth changed’ from India to Iraq’
It happen when I did my biometric on 10th November.
Does it happen that , service Canada lady made mistake?
Does it change course of my file?
I just come to know now,, I ordered GCMS for first time.

NOTE- I called IRCC on Monday., they said my every stages has passed now. My gcms notes was generated on 1st June. Which says, Criminality in progress and security not started.

what should I do now?
Please help

Aafu1234

Aug 28, 2020
I got gcms notes.
It says,, my ‘country of birth changed’ from India to Iraq’
It happen when I did my biometric on 10th November.
Does it happen that , service Canada lady made mistake?
Does it change course of my file?
I just come to know now,, I ordered GCMS for first time.

NOTE- I called IRCC on Monday., they said my every stages has passed now. My gcms notes was generated on 1st June. Which says, Criminality in progress and security not started.

what should I do now?
Please help
create webform and let them know the changes in your application-when and where did u find it. and if agent says that your background check is passed then you should be expecting client portal email nearly farely soon! hang tight,congo in advance

Reactions: Aj1045

Aafu1234

Aug 28, 2020
not yet but i am thinking to do so.. my evrything is passed on curent file but security not started !!
do not go for one, it would end up in clashing your info, and will make your application complex which will increase your processing timeline unnecessarily,
u shld go and get yourself a nice and clean PR card digital photo as u will be getting your portal email shorlty if everythng is passed. CONGO!!!!!!

Buik84

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
13-05-2020
AOR Received.
23-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-10-2020
Due to the recent ppr in tracker and forum , I believe Oct AOR will hear from ircc starting July. What do you think?
I think right now they are finalizing PNP inland with AOR end of July/ beginning of August.

Reactions: amosi