+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Hi @jaspersun0106
I remember you changed your job ; may i ask, did you send any additional docs after changes to pnp AND/OR Ircc? Did you inform both ircc and pnp ? What was their response ?

Thank you so much in advance for your reply
Not really. I just give my job reference to the PNP office because they asked and they are not actually double-checking with my boss.
I did not mention to IRCC about I changed my job.

Reactions: amosi

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
I received ITA for BCPNP last week. Well BCPNP only took 2 days to get approved.

Got super scared of waiting for another 15 months for this. Should I just decline and wait for 4 months to qualify for CEC?

One more question is, if I move to the US by intra company transfer, will it disqualify me from Express Entry?

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
I received ITA for BCPNP last week. Well BCPNP only took 2 days to get approved.

Got super scared of waiting for another 15 months for this. Should I just decline and wait for 4 months to qualify for CEC?

One more question is, if I move to the US by intra company transfer, will it disqualify me from Express Entry?
Actually I’m dumb, it’s a stupid question. I guess BC will cancel my nomination as soon as I stopped paying taxes to them lol.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Guys, I have a chance to apply via TR to PR. Buy it’s been already 6 months since I submitted EE PNP. Also I need a new English test but there are dates available.
Shall I apply or not!?!?

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
Why Vancouver VO is so slow. I uploaded my address and photo last week and still not getting CoPR. Totally frustrated by this funny system. Every step you will be frustrated.

vgjdfhj

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
AOR March 26th 2020
BCPNP INLAND
security not started rest everything passed
medical extended as per MP enquiry but not reflecting on the portal yet.
I am so depressed and don't know what to do. I don't want to do my job but I have to because of PNP application.
Is there anyone in the group like me

Reactions: Dean Wang

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
Honestly, every step I got frustrated. Every step my file assigned to lazy officers. What is actually happening here!

Reactions: Dean Wang

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
AOR March 26th 2020
BCPNP INLAND
security not started rest everything passed
medical extended as per MP enquiry but not reflecting on the portal yet.
I am so depressed and don't know what to do. I don't want to do my job but I have to because of PNP application.
Is there anyone in the group like me
This immigration system is terrible. There will be endless frustration even you get to the final step.

Reactions: upon