+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

superpixel

Apr 19, 2018
AOR Oct 29. Eligibility is not started, the criminal check is in process and security is not started. Etobicoke office and CIO the second. I can't even see an officer like CB01126 from the GCMS note.
Everything is the same here except my AOR is Oct 30

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Just saw following message in a group. Pl send it to your local MPs to expedite inland PNP.
Hello Mr. Dhaliwal,

I hope this email finds you in good spirit.

I am writing to you to raise an important issue that needs urgent attention of Immigration and Refugees Minister.

As you are well aware immigrants are playing a vital role in contributing to Canadian economy. The pandemic affected the immigration applications processing last year and IRCC has not yet fully come out of the COVID-19 impact. However, in order to achieve immigration targets IRCC introduced some additional measures which include the new pathway for Temporary Residence to Permanent residence and also the historical lowering of CRS score for Canadian Experience Class in February 2021 draw. IRCC has also deployed additional resources in addition to diverting existing resources to process the applications recently received and as a result we can see recent CEC applicants are getting final approvals of their PR cases with 2-3 months.

While these steps are really commendable, they have caused a sense of deprivation and injustice among the PNP inland candidates who have been waiting for the decisions on their PR cases for quite long time. These applicants have otherwise higher CRS scores than the recent CEC draws, they have nominations from provinces, they have been employed in different fields for long time and have secure jobs, and they have been paying taxes. They have also paid their PNP fee in addition to their PR applications fee.

Being one such applicant, I can tell you that we feel it is not just that our applications are either not being processed or processed at a lower speed than the recent CEC applicants who have lower CRS score than us, who entered the Express Entry Pool much later than us, who do not have guaranteed jobs in Canada and still IRCC has diverted resources to finalise their applications while leaving the PNP inland applicants waiting for uncertain period of time. Most of our applications are stuck at “security not started” stage.

I would appreciate if you could raise this issue with the Minister for Immigration to rationalise the resource distribution to finalise all inland applications (including inland PNP) on first come first serve basis. No doubt COVID-19 has impacted everything but when we see other applicants getting their PR cases approved within 2-3 months as against the previous-COVID processing time of 6 months, we do get depressed that the COVID-19 impact seems selective.

I hope you will take this up with the Immigration Minister and the Minister will look into this issue and order finalising the pending PNP-Inland applications first.

Regards,

manjax23

Oct 25, 2018
Just saw following message in a group. Pl send it to your local MPs to expedite inland PNP.
Hello Mr. Dhaliwal,

I hope this email finds you in good spirit.

I am writing to you to raise an important issue that needs urgent attention of Immigration and Refugees Minister.

As you are well aware immigrants are playing a vital role in contributing to Canadian economy. The pandemic affected the immigration applications processing last year and IRCC has not yet fully come out of the COVID-19 impact. However, in order to achieve immigration targets IRCC introduced some additional measures which include the new pathway for Temporary Residence to Permanent residence and also the historical lowering of CRS score for Canadian Experience Class in February 2021 draw. IRCC has also deployed additional resources in addition to diverting existing resources to process the applications recently received and as a result we can see recent CEC applicants are getting final approvals of their PR cases with 2-3 months.

While these steps are really commendable, they have caused a sense of deprivation and injustice among the PNP inland candidates who have been waiting for the decisions on their PR cases for quite long time. These applicants have otherwise higher CRS scores than the recent CEC draws, they have nominations from provinces, they have been employed in different fields for long time and have secure jobs, and they have been paying taxes. They have also paid their PNP fee in addition to their PR applications fee.

Being one such applicant, I can tell you that we feel it is not just that our applications are either not being processed or processed at a lower speed than the recent CEC applicants who have lower CRS score than us, who entered the Express Entry Pool much later than us, who do not have guaranteed jobs in Canada and still IRCC has diverted resources to finalise their applications while leaving the PNP inland applicants waiting for uncertain period of time. Most of our applications are stuck at “security not started” stage.

I would appreciate if you could raise this issue with the Minister for Immigration to rationalise the resource distribution to finalise all inland applications (including inland PNP) on first come first serve basis. No doubt COVID-19 has impacted everything but when we see other applicants getting their PR cases approved within 2-3 months as against the previous-COVID processing time of 6 months, we do get depressed that the COVID-19 impact seems selective.

I hope you will take this up with the Immigration Minister and the Minister will look into this issue and order finalising the pending PNP-Inland applications first.

Regards,
Jenny Kwan asks the most appropriate questions during CIMM meetings. Hope, she could read this message, and question IRCC.

Reactions: Princes2020

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
Did you sign in the portal and upload photo? Did you get your ecopr???
OK, so I got the login credential on Wednesday and uploaded everything on the same day. Till now, no ecopr, no update. Vancouver VO is too slow and I sent a few email to expedite that.

zhou79685

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
AOR Received.
16-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
OK, so I got the login credential on Wednesday and uploaded everything on the same day. Till now, no ecopr, no update. Vancouver VO is too slow and I sent a few email to expedite that.
Thanks for sharing. Hope you can get it tmr and let us know!!!

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
Thanks for sharing. Hope you can get it tmr and let us know!!!
They sent the invitation to portal to me on Saturday, I don't think they would give me ecopr on weekend lol. BTW, I have already talked with my supervisor to quit my job next month. Hopefully I can get that before I run away from my employer.

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
I think the IRCC officers should resign, just like me, if they cannot do their job properly. Proper means meeting the expectations of new immigrants.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
There are many of Sept-Oct 2020 CEC got their portal email this week... Our time is finally coming!!!
PS: I hope PNP applications also on their list soon.
Yeah, but we don’t really relate to CEC anyhow.
Also, I was thinking a lot about their targets for this year. So PNP got a target: 80 800.
Humanitarian and Compassionate applications target was: 5000.

BUT! Later they announced TR to PR stream with 90 000 cap. This stream falls under Humanitarian and Compassionate applications-but they have a target just 5000 and now they are taking 90 000!!!

Guess what? They need to CUT some different stream right now because they gonna take MORE of Humanitarian and Compassionate applications (under TR to PR) than planned originally (5000 vs 90 000)

Also, TR to PR are not eligible for BOWP as of right now. But PNP are eligible for BOWP.

What is the logical approach here?
Yes-in order to keep everyone in Canada you just need to process TR to PR first(because they can’t get BOWP so can’t extend the status)…and let PNP just apply for BOWP.

Last edited:

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
There are many of Sept-Oct 2020 CEC got their portal email this week... Our time is finally coming!!!
PS: I hope PNP applications also on their list soon.
Hi @jaspersun0106
I remember you changed your job ; may i ask, did you send any additional docs after changes to pnp AND/OR Ircc? Did you inform both ircc and pnp ? What was their response ?

Thank you so much in advance for your reply