+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

xza116

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
So you just visited China for like 1 month and they flagged it? What a hell! I visited many countries and stayed there more than a month.
What did they write in GCMS about it?
Agent 1 on 2020/10/07: "___POLICE CERTIFICATE___Review Required After promotion China appeared in address hsitory from 2013 to 2020. no PC provided."
Everything else like Medical, language, education is passed, he/she also recommended Criminality pass...

Agent 2 on 2020/10/27: "RECOMMENDATION***Review REQUIRED by Officer* "
Besides the above comment. Everything else is normal, verified me and spouse' education, my work experience, my family composition(common-law), our Work Permit.

Yes history was spelled as "hsitory" by the agent :p No PC was submitted coz I never stayed for that long outside of Canada since I was 15, they should be able to see that I completed High school, University and then directly gone to work here in BC :confused:

Last edited:

xza116

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Do they verify the addresses where we stayed in the last 10 years? There are some places where I don't have any proof of stay?
must be the screening that scraped up a lot of information. I had grandparents that lived in China, maybe they really dung deep into my background??? I saw a thread from reddit that someone was flagged because rejected US visa long ago

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Agent 1 on 2020/10/07:
"___POLICE CERTIFICATE___Review Required After promotion China appeared in address hsitory from 2013 to 2020. no PC provided."
Everything else like Medical, language, education is passed, he/she also recommended Criminality pass...

Agent 2 on 2020/10/27
"RECOMMENDATION***Review REQUIRED by Officer* "
Besides the above comment. Everything else is normal, verified me and spouse' education, my work experience, my family composition(common-law), our Work Permit.

Yes history was spelled as "hsitory" by the agent :p No PC was submitted coz I never stayed for that long outside of Canada since I was 15, they should be able to see that I completed High school, University and then directly gone to work here in BC :confused:
But it mentioned that you put and address in China between 2013-2020. How many month in the row you mentioned in address history the Chinese address?
Also you only needed to mention addresses after you turned 18 years old. Don’t really understand the whole picture.

xza116

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
But it mentioned that you put and address in China between 2013-2020. How many month in the row you mentioned in address history the Chinese address?
Also you only needed to mention addresses after you turned 18 years old. Don’t really understand the whole picture.
Thats the thing, I never entered or have any Chinese address since 2013 (turned 18). Only connection to China is grandparents that lived there and I visited them during this time(never more than a couple weeks at a time)

• Wow
Reactions: upon

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Thats the thing, I never entered or have any Chinese address since 2013 (turned 18). Only connection to China is grandparents that used to live there
That doesn’t make any sense then. If you did not mention any Chinese address(especially for 6 month in the row) in your Address History section between 2013-2020 then it is a mistake on their side.
I am so frustrated they can’t even review the application normally. They wrote a complete mess in your review with “hsitory” spelling. What a shame!

santreddy

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2020
Nomination.....
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
05-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-09-2020
Passport Req..
21-07-2021
It's too stressful, my life plan will be disrupted by this pr delay. But thank you so much for reading my posts. And hope your pr is coming soon!
Seems like if I compare with your timeline, I might have to wait for another 3-5 months. :(

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
When did you see any initial movement in your account after AOR?
I got one GU in late January, and that all passed except the security. And until now my application still stuck on this step.
I'm waiting for the newest ATIP notes. Or I might call them this week to check if security pass or not.
Because someone says he didn't get any GU but all passed.

Last edited:

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Just got ATIP file today, nothing changed, nothing is passed. Amazing! I saw some got approval and looks like BC PNP and OINP are more advanced than other provinces, at least to me. I am SINP and nothing has changed. Anyway, that is good. If they do not pick up my file, I have more time to prepare for another PR application and that way I don't have to go anywhere. I am currently in BC. I got SINP nomination two years ago and I did not expect this lengthy process. I am fine with relocating my family to SK, but not in a way that has taken so much efforts and hopes and many things.

Marappli

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Just got ATIP file today, nothing changed, nothing is passed. Amazing! I saw some got approval and looks like BC PNP and OINP are more advanced than other provinces, at least to me. I am SINP and nothing has changed. Anyway, that is good. If they do not pick up my file, I have more time to prepare for another PR application and that way I don't have to go anywhere. I am currently in BC. I got SINP nomination two years ago and I did not expect this lengthy process. I am fine with relocating my family to SK, but not in a way that has taken so much efforts and hopes and many things.
Are you SK-EE or SINP applicant?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Nothing started? Even Eligibility?