+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
I'm not here to say waiting is good. This is a totally unfair thing for everyone with CB01126. Everyone with CB01126, my heart is with you guys and hope things could work out for everyone soon. My case was a super simple one, I'm single, and young with Cdn education and work experience. Especially those waiting since Spring 2020, I feel it's totally a shame for IRCC to keep such a terrible number of backlogs.

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Firstly, it's hard as an immigrant to land a good full-time job in Canada and it's unfair especially for people who get the job, are underpaid, working hard with all the stress of making applications, getting the documents ready, going through the added stress of PNP nominations, and maintaining your job along with every other activity of settling in a new country.

All for that one card that gives you the status of a "Permanent Resident".
My AOR is April 23, 2021, and it has been just under a month and the thought of waiting for more already makes me even more anxious after already having waited for 5 months just to receive my nomination.

After having gone through all the stress and waiting while maintaining my job status, this experience has definitely made me much stronger. Now seeing that all the other people whose applications have been stuck are finally moving definitely makes me happy for them and relieves some stress.

• Sad
Reactions: shank15 and upon

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Firstly, it's hard as an immigrant to land a good full-time job in Canada and it's unfair especially for people who get the job, are underpaid, working hard with all the stress of making applications, getting the documents ready, going through the added stress of PNP nominations, and maintaining your job along with every other activity of settling in a new country.

All for that one card that gives you the status of a "Permanent Resident".
My AOR is April 23, 2021, and it has been just under a month and the thought of waiting for more already makes me even more anxious after already having waited for 5 months just to receive my nomination.

After having gone through all the stress and waiting while maintaining my job status, this experience has definitely made me much stronger. Now seeing that all the other people whose applications have been stuck are finally moving definitely makes me happy for them and relieves some stress.
Relax bro, I know you feel. I had the same feeling when I just submitted my application, however, we will getting PR anyway in a good time.

Reactions: VigneshK and upon

xza116

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
I received my GCMS yesterday. Same CIO Sydney, CB01126, AOR August 2020 BCPNP+CEC.. Medical was extended on May 12th 2021, Eligibility flagged "review required" by 2 agents back in October 2020 because address from China showed up during the screening. I did not provide a Chinese police certificate with the PR application as its either my nationality nor have I stayed there for more than a month since I turned 18. I have been in Canada more than 10 years by myself since I was 15. Looks like its gonna be awhile still lol...

Reactions: zhou79685

santreddy

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2020
Nomination.....
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
05-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-09-2020
Passport Req..
21-07-2021
Hey guys, I called IRCC today. Everything is passed and waiting for CoPR.
CIO Sydney, CB01126. Sept AOR BC PNP.
Yaaay! Congratulations! That's definitely stress reliever news for you after reading all your stress outposts for the past few days. Enjoy your day, brotha.

#jas54321

Apr 15, 2020
No one is helping these days...IRCC is God...they have taken us for granted and totally exploiting us. The entire country is up and about and only IRCC is getting stung by covid...they are spoiling the reputation of Canada by doing these cheap tactics. I will wait for sometime and will go back...at least i was at peace back home.
Keep on paying so much taxes no help from government have not taken any cerb kept working and working this is wht we get

Reactions: upon

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I received my GCMS yesterday. Same CIO Sydney, CB01126, AOR August 2020 BCPNP+CEC.. Medical was extended on May 12th 2021, Eligibility flagged "review required" by 2 agents back in October 2020 because address from China showed up during the screening. I did not provide a Chinese police certificate with the PR application as its either my nationality nor have I stayed there for more than a month since I turned 18. I have been in Canada more than 10 years by myself since I was 15. Looks like its gonna be awhile still lol...
So you just visited China for like 1 month and they flagged it? What a hell! I visited many countries and stayed there more than a month.
What did they write in GCMS about it?

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
So you just visited China for like 1 month and they flagged it? What a hell! I visited many countries and stayed there more than a month.
What did they write in GCMS about it?
Do they verify the addresses where we stayed in the last 10 years? There are some places where I don't have any proof of stay?

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
Yaaay! Congratulations! That's definitely stress reliever news for you after reading all your stress outposts for the past few days. Enjoy your day, brotha.
It's too stressful, my life plan will be disrupted by this pr delay. But thank you so much for reading my posts. And hope your pr is coming soon!