+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
I fully understand you.

I'm going to change my job because they are saying we have to wait forever and stick to existing job
I already said (saying) NO to many opportunities ; also considering withdrawal of application and apply for new programs or CEC . I already lost more than 4k 5k money , so it seems worthy
I believe you can change your job if you have an open work permit (PGWP..) and also you are not LMIA or paper-based PNP.

Reactions: amosi

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
I fully understand you.

I'm going to change my job because they are saying we have to wait forever and stick to existing job
I already said (saying) NO to many opportunities ; also considering withdrawal of application and apply for new programs or CEC . I already lost more than 4k 5k money , so it seems worthy
If u are CEC Inland u can change the job but if u are PNP Inland "YOU ARE SCREWED" we can not change job. What if I get fired ? Does MPNP still cancel my nomination ?

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
I don't know yet, but I got another job before I quit my main job, maybe they called my previous boss. They didn't say they will cancel my nomination but they said I need to give them the new employer's name and letter of reference. They said to maintain your PNP you must work full-time in Manitoba.
It has to be same NOC I believe ? Are u working in same NOC as u applied in ?

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
If u are CEC Inland u can change the job but if u are PNP Inland "YOU ARE SCREWED" we can not change job. What if I get fired ? Does MPNP still cancel my nomination ?
Oh really? If yes, they should tell me they will cancel my PNP right now, but they just let me give them my new job details.

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Is it in skilled worker or just something outside skilled worker? Just curios cuz its very hard to find skill job in MB
Skilled worker, My NOC was supervisor 6311 and now I'm working as cook 6322. You guys scared me, lol. Hope I can explain to them and wish we can get approved soon. Just because that last job is so tiring and few of my co-workers got positive while I was working there. I quit in late January this year.

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
I believe you can change your job if you have an open work permit (PGWP..) and also you are not LMIA or paper-based PNP.
I can but i for stream that i applied. (sponsored job) , i have to let them know everytime that i change my job.
But if i go ahead and apply for CEC solely , i can work , live wherever I want and don't need to let pnp know everytime.

toanle307

Dec 22, 2020
are we able to do something to push our process? it's so frustrating when they're not processing the PNP applications. We are the same as CEC

xza116

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Would like to share our progress here and let me know if you are in the same boat as us.

• AOR: August 28, 2020
  • Review of Medical results: October 7, 2020 [ Recently changed to you do not need a medical exam ...]
  • Biometrics Collection Letter: October 7, 2020 [ we gave biometrics before for study permits applications ]
  • Biometrics submitted: October 7, 2020
  • Request letter( Proof of Common Law status ): October 22, 2020
  • Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
  • Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
I have called them in early March to ask for progress and was told that everything is going as normal. But the phone operator could not provide me with an estimate of the completion date. This is my second time applying to BCPNP-EE as my first was rejected by a missing item on a document that I couldn't get out of my home country's police department at the time due to COVID shutdowns. My last application had the AOR of March 19, 20020, and was rejected May 22nd, 2020 without giving me a chance to wait for relaxed COVID restrictions in order to get a more up-to-date police certificate.

xza116

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
What is the difference between CEC and PNP inland ?! We are in Canada and working here
I guess in the eyes of IRCC PNP peeps needed the extra 600 points of help from their province mean that we are second-rated behind CEC... until now when 75 points turned CEC into a joke

Reactions: jaspersun0106

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
I can but i for stream that i applied. (sponsored job) , i have to let them know everytime that i change my job.
But if i go ahead and apply for CEC solely , i can work , live wherever I want and don't need to let pnp know everytime.
You are right, this morning I replied to their email, hope they just take a look and not be too serious.

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
are we able to do something to push our process? it's so frustrating when they're not processing the PNP applications. We are the same as CEC
Man, I really hope we can contact to Sydney Office directly and let them know many of the applicants are waiting for the final decision.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
You are right, this morning I replied to their email, hope they just take a look and not be too serious.
I am pretty sure you have it written on your nomination if it has any restrictions on employment or now.
If you are saying that they told you the requirement to keep PNP is to just keep working full time - most likely the employer can be changed when looking at what they told you.
Hope you don’t get into any problems with your nomination.

ZforZhiyuan

Nov 22, 2020
North York, ON
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2020
Nomination.....
30-09-2020
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
i understand that majority of CEC EE applicants are inland but what's the split of PNP EE applicants outland vs. inland? more outlands than inlands? i would have to assume IRCC just simply treat all PNP applicants as FSW-outland ones so they can ignore them all for the ease of processing. then it doesnt make any sense they keep drawing CECs and PNPs, oh man, this is so frustrating. I had CRS of 481 back then i should have chosen CEC instead of PNP if i knew they are treated differently :(