+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

wiwang

Jan 9, 2022
Ordered GMS notes twice (Jan/Mar),

Primary visa office: Central Intake Office Sidney
Secondary: Ottawa

AOR. 24 OCT-2021

No Update/Movement in file after 29th November 2021
Ordered GMS notes twice (Jan/Mar),

Primary visa office: Central Intake Office Sidney
Secondary: Ottawa

AOR. 24 OCT-2021

No Update/Movement in file after 29th November 2021
almost same time line with you, security check is progress, not sure how long it will take to complete

Reactions: KitKhan

Twinkle2500

Aug 20, 2021
It was Etobicoke. Today I got our ECOPRs. Try reach out to local MP if you have already passed the processing time.
Mine is Etobicoke as well. I have contacted the MP several times by now but all they do is get updates and give them to us. That they are reviewing your file and not sure how long it will take.

Reactions: tully

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Mine is Etobicoke as well. I have contacted the MP several times by now but all they do is get updates and give them to us. That they are reviewing your file and not sure how long it will take.
Oh really, Seems like they have speed up the processing. Because I got ECOPRs within a few hours. By the way waht's your AOR

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Wow ecopr in few hours thats really great. My AOR is Feb 2020.
Oh that's unacceptable. MPs office should push IRCC. I have heard Etobicoke office handles more complex applications because my older kid has Autism so they transferred my application from Sidney to Etobicoke. Indeed my Mps office pushed them I guess. I'm from BC.

Remain hopeful, you'll hear back them soon.

Twinkle2500

Aug 20, 2021
Oh that's unacceptable. MPs office should push IRCC. I have heard Etobicoke office handles more complex applications because my older kid has Autism so they transferred my application from Sidney to Etobicoke. Indeed my Mps office pushed them I guess. I'm from BC.

Remain hopeful, you'll hear back them soon.
Thank you. I will be reaching out to MPs office again in May, last time they gave me an update they asked to wait for 6 weeks to check back in.

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Hey there finally my wait is over, aor 2020 October, bcpnp express entry got PR confirmation on Wednesday. It was hell a long wait but finally it’s over. Thankyou much guys for all the help and support. Hope everyone gets it soon.
Congratulations
Any ADR if yes when did you submitted them please?
Thanks

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Can we move out of province after getting PR if we applied through pnp.
You can if you're not planned to get citizenship
Because when you apply for it they'll know and may refuse your citizenship application
Because you got PR based on the need of the province for labor
And have you got any ADR ?
if yes when did you submitted them pplease
Thanks

Nura20211125

Nov 24, 2021
I am confused that shall be happy or worry about the update as shows on login into my profile. After GU3, medical started showing like at AOR time that “you do not need a medical exam….”
Any ideas based on past experiences…??

PNP Inland
VO Montreal.
AOR 4-Jan
Med passed 15-Feb: GU1
Medical upfront and BIL done earlier
GU2 - 12April
GU3 - 19April
Background check through out since AOR & all the time have said “we are processing ………”

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
I am confused that shall be happy or worry about the update as shows on login into my profile. After GU3, medical started showing like at AOR time that “you do not need a medical exam….”
Any ideas based on past experiences…??

PNP Inland
VO Montreal.
AOR 4-Jan
Med passed 15-Feb: GU1
Medical upfront and BIL done earlier
GU2 - 12April
GU3 - 19April
Background check through out since AOR & all the time have said “we are processing ………”
I think you should be happy it seems it's very close
However did you receive any ADR?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
You can if you're not planned to get citizenship
Because when you apply for it they'll know and may refuse your citizenship application
Because you got PR based on the need of the province for labor
And have you got any ADR ?
if yes when did you submitted them pplease
Thanks
Absolutely not correct. It is not connected to the citizenship application at all.

You need to be have an initial intent to settle in the province you have been nominated. That is all.

Reactions: tully