+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

jyg90

Mar 29, 2021
The only standard thing I learned with IRCC is paying and paying to stay in Canada!

What they want from us (immigrants) is to be part of their Temporary Visas chain for years and years - This is what matters to IRCC!
If they convert temporary visa people to permanent quickly, IRCC would lose great money!

It's sad, but it's true - I am tired of waiting for my PR application (15 months of a wait) - I wouldn't have to pay extra for BOWP if the PR application has happened on time. With the new "standard processing timeline", I can end up paying AGAIN to renew the BOWP.
Exactly....

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
The only standard thing I learned with IRCC is paying and paying to stay in Canada!

What they want from us (immigrants) is to be part of their Temporary Visas chain for years and years - This is what matters to IRCC!
If they convert temporary visa people to permanent quickly, IRCC would lose great money!

It's sad, but it's true - I am tired of waiting for my PR application (15 months of a wait) - I wouldn't have to pay extra for BOWP if the PR application has happened on time. With the new "standard processing timeline", I can end up paying AGAIN to renew the BOWP.
Then why are you here still?

Farkas-89

Mar 10, 2022
Just got my PR card today!

BC PNP- Express Entry (Inland) with 1 dependent
AOR- October 25-2021
Medical passed- December 03-2021
Biometrics- Not applicable; already submitted
GU- March 10-2022
Portal e-mail- March 10-2022
Submitted photo and confirmed address- March 10-2022
eCOPR - March 11-2022

PR Card Received : April 6-2022 (photo still shows "In review with IRCC" at the portal :p)

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Then why are you here still?
I think williammarzoque and many people are upset just because initially on a website EEPNP processing times were 6 months. The information was not updated and it was misleading. The processing times were not reflecting reality. I am sure if many people knew that processing times were constantly increasing and reached to 22 months. Many people would have applied to different programs with fewer processing times. The whole point is that we were not given actual processing times so that we could plan our lives accordingly. Asking questions "why are you here still" is not correct and not nice. I do not think anybody here wants to get disrespectful treatment from each other. I think everyone here has enough things to worry about. Let's keep respecting each other as we try to support each other. I also hope that times will come down. I also really hope that we all could get our PRs soon and be rewarded to our hard work and patience. God Bless you all! :)

williammarzoque

Nov 5, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-01-2021
AOR Received.
05-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
I think williammarzoque and many people are upset just because initially on a website EEPNP processing times were 6 months. The information was not updated and it was misleading. The processing times were not reflecting reality. I am sure if many people knew that processing times were constantly increasing and reached to 22 months. Many people would have applied to different programs with fewer processing times. The whole point is that we were not given actual processing times so that we could plan our lives accordingly. Asking questions "why are you here still" is not correct and not nice. I do not think anybody here wants to get disrespectful treatment from each other. I think everyone here has enough things to worry about. Let's keep respecting each other as we try to support each other. I also hope that times will come down. I also really hope that we all could get our PRs soon and be rewarded to our hard work and patience. God Bless you all! :)
@Mek22 I appreciate your kind words ;) - It's exactly what I meant in my comment before.

Reactions: Mek22

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
The processing time that was announced recently is not about static processing time. They have called this a dynamic processing time. 22 months for PNP applications reflects "dynamic processing time" - because of pandemic, draws for outlanders and processing of outlander applications have been stopped. Real processing time has been impacted byt this. So if you would read that article correctly you would understand that this processing time is based on all of the applications including the older one which were not processed and got stuck. This is why you see the longer processing time that is updated for now. every day, every week, even month this processing time will be updated and reflected on their website till the backlog will be cleared. New PNP applications returned to be processed within 6 months time frame. Why they have done it? They cannot add more apps to the end of the other applications as it will never allow them to clear the backlog. Same will happen with FSW applications. Once the draws will start, the new FSW applications will have a normal processing time. Is it fair with the older applications? I do not think so, however there are a lot of factors that play the role here and forced them to take this sort of action. Shortage of staff is one key problem. You can ask, why they will not hire new people. Well, they are doing that, however these people needs to be trained up etc. it takes a lot of time and effort. It is not something that will change within a month or two.

Reactions: Amanda_92

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
The question is, is it gonna be faster if you submit a new application now vs. waiting for an one-year old application? If it is faster now, that’s messed up.
The processing time that was announced recently is not about static processing time. They have called this a dynamic processing time. 22 months for PNP applications reflects "dynamic processing time" - because of pandemic, draws for outlanders and processing of outlander applications have been stopped. Real processing time has been impacted byt this. So if you would read that article correctly you would understand that this processing time is based on all of the applications including the older one which were not processed and got stuck. This is why you see the longer processing time that is updated for now. every day, every week, even month this processing time will be updated and reflected on their website till the backlog will be cleared. New PNP applications returned to be processed within 6 months time frame. Why they have done it? They cannot add more apps to the end of the other applications as it will never allow them to clear the backlog. Same will happen with FSW applications. Once the draws will start, the new FSW applications will have a normal processing time. Is it fair with the older applications? I do not think so, however there are a lot of factors that play the role here and forced them to take this sort of action. Shortage of staff is one key problem. You can ask, why they will not hire new people. Well, they are doing that, however these people needs to be trained up etc. it takes a lot of time and effort. It is not something that will change within a month or two.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
It looks like it is faster but on the other hand you can get your application sorted in a month or week. I would say just hold it of a little bit longer. Personally I would not risk it to do it one more time. You will wait at least few extra months anyway.

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Just got my PR card today!

BC PNP- Express Entry (Inland) with 1 dependent
AOR- October 25-2021
Medical passed- December 03-2021
Biometrics- Not applicable; already submitted
GU- March 10-2022
Portal e-mail- March 10-2022
Submitted photo and confirmed address- March 10-2022
eCOPR - March 11-2022

PR Card Received : April 6-2022 (photo still shows "In review with IRCC" at the portal :p)
Congratulations.

I'm also BC PNP EE(Inland) -AOR 7th April 2021. with 3 dependents. Still waiting everything passed since Feb 2022.

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Totally agree with you. We should understand others situations. Please be a strength at least by a single word. Thank you,

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Hey guys

My AOR 7th April 2021-3 dependents-everything passed since Feb 2022- no decision

I hope we can get together and write to the Prime Minister regarding this inacceptable processing delay of our applications. I'm from BC and One of my friends got PRs who applied six months after me (BC PNP EE-Inland-4dependents). There is no order there is no pattern, its very unfair. We paid for the PNP then PR , consultant fee $4000 and by annual we have to pay for the work permit extension and my husband was a international student(Masters). Today I applied for the work permit extension for the 4th time. At least cant reach out to IRCC the phone line always busy and informed to Mp nothing happened yet. I have two kids and we are in a one bedroom suit, we cant afford BC victoria housing prices. At least for a two bed condo we need to take mortgage. Without PR status banks don't give us the facility. Keep paying rent $1500 for years not fun. Why the government and IRCC dont understand our issues. I know everyone of this thread in the same situation.

My VO-Etobicoke

Please mention your VO

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Hey guys

My AOR 7th April 2021-3 dependents-everything passed since Feb 2022- no decision

I hope we can get together and write to the Prime Minister regarding this inacceptable processing delay of our applications. I'm from BC and One of my friends got PRs who applied six months after me (BC PNP EE-Inland-4dependents). There is no order there is no pattern, its very unfair. We paid for the PNP then PR , consultant fee $4000 and by annual we have to pay for the work permit extension and my husband was a international student(Masters). Today I applied for the work permit extension for the 4th time. At least cant reach out to IRCC the phone line always busy and informed to Mp nothing happened yet. I have two kids and we are in a one bedroom suit, we cant afford BC victoria housing prices. At least for a two bed condo we need to take mortgage. Without PR status banks don't give us the facility. Keep paying rent $1500 for years not fun. Why the government and IRCC dont understand our issues. I know everyone of this thread in the same situation.

My VO-Etobicoke

Please mention your VO
Hi,
I did write to the PM couple of times in the past and the reply was that he cannot personally intervene in this matter And advised me to contact the Minister of IRCC Sean Fraser. Minister Fraser replied that each case dealt accordingly and some cases does exceed the timeframe and to consider COVID situation. Believe me it’s a joke for them, they are just playing with our lives.
My AOR is February 2020. VO was Sydney then Etobicoke and now Niagra falls.
Don’t understand the way they process the file.

Reactions: tully

jyg90

Mar 29, 2021
Hi,
I did write to the PM couple of times in the past and the reply was that he cannot personally intervene in this matter And advised me to contact the Minister of IRCC Sean Fraser. Minister Fraser replied that each case dealt accordingly and some cases does exceed the timeframe and to consider COVID situation. Believe me it’s a joke for them, they are just playing with our lives.

How do they consider that your case is related with COVID situation?....

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
How do they consider that your case is related with COVID situation?....
This is a general excuse which they give to all that pandemic caused delays in providing the decision. Then came issues in Afghanistan, because of that they prioritize their applications and even stopped updating other applicants over the phone. The most recent one is Ukrainian issue. Best of luck to us.

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Hi,
Oh such a long time. Sorry to hear that. Hope for the best, you will get the golden email soon.

Reactions: Twinklestar06