+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Amanda_92

Mar 29, 2022
if it's any help, I'm BC PNP (EE) also. AoR mid-July 2021. My GCMS notes show that my medical passed sometime last October (2021), and the officer finalized the application sometime in late January. I'm still waiting for my portal email, however.

If you've got some time, you can always call the IRCC early in the morning when they open and an agent can check on the status of your application. Good luck!
How long did it take to get your notes back? Have you passed background check yet? How about eCOPR?
I've tried calling IRCC office but no luck so far, my attempts never went through...
Thanks and good luck to you as well.

ee_nougat

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
How long did it take to get your notes back? Have you passed background check yet? How about eCOPR?
I've tried calling IRCC office but no luck so far, my attempts never went through...
Thanks and good luck to you as well.
It took 36 days for me. I got them last week.

ee_nougat

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Ircc updated new processing time...
PNP will take 22 months....
This includes outland and inland, and probably includes applications (it looks back 6 months, it's not a prediction) that were paused during the pandemic. We know from immitracker that people with AORs in mid-2021 and even later are getting PPRs. Also, IRCC's own data shows PNP queues coming down.

The numbers for FSW, etc. also show this.

williammarzoque

Nov 5, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-01-2021
AOR Received.
05-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
Ircc updated new processing time...
PNP will take 22 months....
This is it - As usual, another great frustration announced by IRCC!
Why will IRCC need 22 months to process PNP applications?

The PNP applications are supposedly the easiest ones (previously validated by each Province). Considering the 15 months that I already "wasted" on my PR application, now I need to wait additional 7 months?!
This is ridiculous and unfair!

Why do they keep privileging CEC applicants (ETA 7 months)?
Wasn't it enough what they've done in the past?
Shame on IRCC and its unfair practices

• Sad
Reactions: Amanda_92

jyg90

Mar 29, 2021
This includes outland and inland, and probably includes applications (it looks back 6 months, it's not a prediction) that were paused during the pandemic. We know from immitracker that people with AORs in mid-2021 and even later are getting PPRs. Also, IRCC's own data shows PNP queues coming down.

The numbers for FSW, etc. also show this.
Might be... It depends on applicants. Inland should be faster than outland but I know some outland already have PR. They said Inland has more faster, but no... Applied G notes two months ago, but still no receive it. They just hold it without any working.

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
This is it - As usual, another great frustration announced by IRCC!
Why will IRCC need 22 months to process PNP applications?

The PNP applications are supposedly the easiest ones (previously validated by each Province). Considering the 15 months that I already "wasted" on my PR application, now I need to wait additional 7 months?!
This is ridiculous and unfair!

Why do they keep privileging CEC applicants (ETA 7 months)?
Wasn't it enough what they've done in the past?
Shame on IRCC and its unfair practices
Indeed then they should drop it calling it Express Entry! How does this now become an Express Entry if you have to wait 22 months? This is even longer time span than the prior express entry program. Once CEC is back you will see thousands of people will move from EEPNP to CEC, because they will already be qualified. I think they should have kept its processing times at least 8-10 months range. First Pay extra for PNP wait 4 months. Then apply for EEPNP and wait another 22 months. In my case I already waited 10 months then I need to wait for another 12. This is completely unfair! There is no point in applying to EEPNP. It does not make sense to wait for 22 months.

Economic class immigration
Express Entry Canadian Experience Class (CEC): 7 months
Express Entry Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP): 27 months
Express Entry Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP): 27 months
Express Entry Provincial Nominee Program (PNP): 22 months
Non-Express Entry aligned PNP: 27 months
Quebec skilled worker streams: 31 months
Quebec business class: 65 months
Federal Self-employed persons: 42 months
Atlantic Immigration Program: 14 months
Start-up Visa: 31 months
Caregivers Pilots: No processing times available

Reactions: williammarzoque

shivani15

Jul 9, 2017
Since the 22 month wait was announced on Sunday for PNP applications, I have been trying to create another PR application under CEC and was earlier told by the immigration agent that I can have multiple applications at the same time. The system however does not offer me the option to do that anymore and says that I already have an application under process. Anyone else face this issue? Thoughts?

robinwatts19

Oct 11, 2019
Since the 22 month wait was announced on Sunday for PNP applications, I have been trying to create another PR application under CEC and was earlier told by the immigration agent that I can have multiple applications at the same time. The system however does not offer me the option to do that anymore and says that I already have an application under process. Anyone else face this issue? Thoughts?
I believe for that you have to create a new GC key and then proceed with new application. You would have to mention the previous application details.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Guys what are you talking about? They started announcing dynamic processing time which will change on daily basis. 22 months processing time is currently showing because there are a lot of old applications that were not finalized before because of pandemic etc. New PNP applications are usually process now within 6 to 12 months ;) so this dynamic peocessing time will be reducing every day ;)

Amanda_92

Mar 29, 2022
Guys what are you talking about? They started announcing dynamic processing time which will change on daily basis. 22 months processing time is currently showing because there are a lot of old applications that were not finalized before because of pandemic etc. New PNP applications are usually process now within 6 to 12 months ;) so this dynamic peocessing time will be reducing every day ;)
Fingers crossed that you're right on that. I really hope so!

jyg90

Mar 29, 2021

I really hope so but what it is standard of New PNP application???

williammarzoque

Nov 5, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-01-2021
AOR Received.
05-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
I really hope so but what it is standard of New PNP application???
The only standard thing I learned with IRCC is paying and paying to stay in Canada!

What they want from us (immigrants) is to be part of their Temporary Visas chain for years and years - This is what matters to IRCC!
If they convert temporary visa people to permanent quickly, IRCC would lose great money!

It's sad, but it's true - I am tired of waiting for my PR application (15 months of a wait) - I wouldn't have to pay extra for BOWP if the PR application has happened on time. With the new "standard processing timeline", I can end up paying AGAIN to renew the BOWP.