+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Hi Tully!
I saw the ghost update (GU) at the CIC portal with the updated notes on the medical results item (didn't receive any email).
Sounds good. I have never seen updated on line status. MP's office checked and was told everything passed since february and waiting for my ASD kid's medical -final component). You guys are waiting longer than me. Nothing can do other than waiting. Its really stressful.

Reactions: jyg90

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Here you go! I am glad to hear this! I really hope that all this painful waiting will end for you soon! Please, make sure to share your timeline with us! Meanwhile, on behalf of everyone here, I would like to thank you for all the useful information your shared with us and keep this community going. I know how it was frustrating for you. Never lose your hope in Almighty! There should be a reason for this otherwise we could have easily received our PRs a long time ago. I am sure all this was for a reason. There is always ease after hardship! Wishing all the best to you and your family! May Almighty make all your endeavors easy. I also wish Almighty to give patience and reward to everyone here in the forum with good PR news soon! :)
Thanks
My timeline is simple
Got AOR Dec 1, 2020
Long wait zero updates zero adr
Portal email 15 months later
I hope you all get it soon

scmadmad

Aug 11, 2020
Hi guys, I'm an Inland EE - BCPNP applicant, AOR Oct 7th, 2020. Been waiting for over 17 months. My wife and daughter are dependents under my application. When I submitted my application, my daughter was living abroad with her grandparents, but she came to Canada to live with us this month. Does anyone know should I contact IRCC to let them know about this (probably provide IRCC with her Visitor Permit) ?

Any response would be much appreciated, thanks!

M Kaura

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Hi guys, I'm an Inland EE - BCPNP applicant, AOR Oct 7th, 2020. Been waiting for over 17 months. My wife and daughter are dependents under my application. When I submitted my application, my daughter was living abroad with her grandparents, but she came to Canada to live with us this month. Does anyone know should I contact IRCC to let them know about this (probably provide IRCC with her Visitor Permit) ?

I guess you should inform them with a webform because her country of residence is changed now right.

M Kaura

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021

I’m same bc pnp inland applicant too with October 2020 aor. I have a dependent who is inland as well before file was submitted. but still nothing on my file yet. Any updates in your case yet ? It’s been over 17 months it’s a endless wait. I’m always doo stressed out. I pretty much need a doctor now

scmadmad

Aug 11, 2020
I’m same bc pnp inland applicant too with October 2020 aor. I have a dependent who is inland as well before file was submitted. but still nothing on my file yet. Any updates in your case yet ? It’s been over 17 months it’s a endless wait. I’m always doo stressed out. I pretty much need a doctor now
Thanks for your reply! The most recent update on my GCMS (2022 Jan) note is Criminality and Info Share passed, Security not started. No more updates later. Couldn't agree more with you about the endless waiting, it has caused too much pain and stress.

scmadmad

Aug 11, 2020
Have seen so many 2021 applicants have already got COPR. I guess we're the only few people AOR at Oct 2020 who left in the limbo by the irresponsible IRCC. It's so unfair!

M Kaura

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Have seen so many 2021 applicants have already got COPR. I guess we're the only few people AOR at Oct 2020 who left in the limbo by the irresponsible IRCC. It's so unfair!
I know man it sucks iv been this helpless in my life but all we can do is wait.

Amanda_92

Mar 29, 2022
Hi, everyone!
I just joined this forum and would like to share my timeline with you.

EE BCPNP (Skilled Worker): inland - single applicant
Nominated: Oct 16, 2021
ITA: Oct 27, 2021
EE application: Nov 22, 2021
AOR: Nov 22, 2021
  • Eligibility: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
  • Medical Exam: "March 30, 2022 You passed the medical exam." - did it upfront and used eMedical sheet as proof, however on March 24, 2022, I got a message/request to undergo medical again. My representative raised a web form on March 25 (last Friday) with the same eMedical sheet and an explanation letter attached, and today March 30 it says "passed".
  • Additional Documents: "We do not need additional documents."
  • Interview: "You do not need an interview."
  • Biometrics: "We do not need your fingerprints." - already gave my fingerprints back in 2019.
  • Background Check: "We are processing your background check." - message showed up some time in Dec 2021.
  • Final Decision: "Your application is in progress."
Any thoughts on how things will go from here and at what pace? Thanks.

robinwatts19

Oct 11, 2019
Hi, everyone!

• Eligibility: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
  • Medical Exam: "March 30, 2022 You passed the medical exam." - did it upfront and used eMedical sheet as proof, however on March 24, 2022, I got a message/request to undergo medical again. My representative raised a web form on March 25 (last Friday) with the same eMedical sheet and an explanation letter attached, and today March 30 it says "passed".
  • Biometrics: "We do not need your fingerprints." - already gave my fingerprints back in 2019.
  • Background Check: "We are processing your background check." - message showed up some time in Dec 2021.
Hi..

I have the exact status. My AOR is 21st Nov 2021. Inland PNP applicant. Medical passed on 24th March. Waiting for further updates.

Reactions: Amanda_92

ee_nougat

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Hi, everyone!

if it's any help, I'm BC PNP (EE) also. AoR mid-July 2021. My GCMS notes show that my medical passed sometime last October (2021), and the officer finalized the application sometime in late January. I'm still waiting for my portal email, however.

If you've got some time, you can always call the IRCC early in the morning when they open and an agent can check on the status of your application. Good luck!

Reactions: Amanda_92