+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
EE BC PNP Tech Pilot - Inland - No dependents
AOR - Feb 10 2021
BOWP Approved - Feb 28 2021
Medical Passed - Mar 11 2021
Biometrics enrollment Mar 24th 2021
Second BOWP Approved - Jan 30th 2022
Medical Expired - Feb 4th 2022

No further updates / no request yet for re-medicals or anything else....slowly loosing my mind waiting for this togo through. How are people getting through to the IRCC over the phone? Every time I try I normally get hung up on. I applied for GCMS notes around September but never received any response.
Man i feel you kinda smillar situation
Bc pnp tech pilot program NOC 5241
AOR june 2021 no updates at all and ordered GCMS notes 4 ti
Hello, I am PNP-inland (AOR June 2nd, 2021), and yesterday I have been asked to submit proof of funds again. Do I need to include all of my credit cards balance and all of my chequing and saving accounts (even with a low balance)?
Do you know what your Visa office is
And if you don't mind can you please tell me when did you pass the medical?

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
AOR - Feb 10 2021

No further updates / no request yet for re-medicals or anything else....slowly loosing my mind waiting for this togo through. How are people getting through to the IRCC over the phone? Every time I try I normally get hung up on. I applied for GCMS notes around September but never received any response.
AOR - Feb 10 2021

AOR june 2021 no updates at all and ordered GCMS notes 4 time and never got any

BTW since tech pilot program needs some paperwork from the employer, were you allowed to change jobs ?
and did you have to inform B.C government about the change in your employer status since you applied for BOWP

I'm in this situation now my customer contact is about to end and i need to change employment not surely what to do Llewellyn share your experiences with me

matteh

Mar 23, 2020
Hi guys,
I have a PR application under process PNP express entry under tech pilot B.C tech pilot
And my contract with my current employer is about to expire can i change employer and go to another company?
Looking to get some clarity around this also.... My understanding is, for BC PNP Tech Pilot you will need to notify them via Post Nomination support. Unsure about notifying the IRCC but I assume you would need to just submit a webform with the new info? Has anyone else gone through this?

See page 23 here https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/documents/BC-PNP-SI-EEBC-Post-Nomination-Guide.aspx

Last edited:

Twinkle2500

Aug 20, 2021
Hi guys,
I have a PR application under process PNP express entry under tech pilot B.C tech pilot
And my contract with my current employer is about to expire can i change employer and go to another company?
I changed my job after having my application in with BC PNP. I filed for post-nomination request. I was advised by my lawyer to let IRCC know as well via webform regarding the change kinda right away and send them the new offer letter. Once i received post-nomination approval from bc pnp, i sent that over to ircc via web form as well, to which i received a reply that they received it and will be updating it.

Twinkle2500

Aug 20, 2021
Looking to get some clarity around this also.... My understanding is, for BC PNP Tech Pilot you will need to notify them via Post Nomination support. Unsure about notifying the IRCC but I assume you would need to just submit a webform with the new info? Has anyone else gone through this?

See page 23 here https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/documents/BC-PNP-SI-EEBC-Post-Nomination-Guide.aspx
Hi, yes i have gone through this. I was advised it was best course of action to inform IRCC via web form and send them the new offer letter. Once my post-nomination approval was received i sent that to IRCC as well via web form.

jyg90

Mar 29, 2021
Single applicant
AOR Aug 1 2021
Medical passed Oct 26 2021
Biometrics Oct 27 2021

Applied the second GCMS notes on Jan 18 2022

No reply back yet....

I don't know what it is going on... At least, I hope they will give the note...

Reactions: BenMark

Twinkle2500

Aug 20, 2021
Single applicant
AOR Aug 1 2021
Medical passed Oct 26 2021
Biometrics Oct 27 2021

Applied the second GCMS notes on Jan 18 2022

No reply back yet....

I don't know what it is going on... At least, I hope they will give the note...
Usually what helped me to receive my gcms notes is, that the day after 30 day of my request I follow up via email. I usually write since its been 30 days and havent received any notes yet, I was looking to see if you need anything else from me to process my notes in a timely manner. After that email I get my notes within 15-20 days at most.
One time they emailed me back some form to fill out so I have less sections that they blocked off.

So, my most recent notes I ordered in Dec and I received them in Feb. Hope this helps!

jyg90

Mar 29, 2021
Usually what helped me to receive my gcms notes is, that the day after 30 day of my request I follow up via email. I usually write since its been 30 days and havent received any notes yet, I was looking to see if you need anything else from me to process my notes in a timely manner. After that email I get my notes within 15-20 days at most.
One time they emailed me back some form to fill out so I have less sections that they blocked off.

So, my most recent notes I ordered in Dec and I received them in Feb. Hope this helps!
Applied it twice for the result of the note on Mar 2 and Mar 13. Hopefully, they will hear it and send the note within 15 - 20 days

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021

I have got the answer the new employer will have to transfer the nomination to him by providing the same documents provided to get the nomination,
It's fine to change jobs as long as the new employer gives you the documents.
So it's safe and been done before
And then you'll need to send a web form to ircc with the new job offer
And that's it

mhd_rad

Mar 9, 2021
AOR june 2021 no updates at all and ordered GCMS notes 4 ti

Do you know what your Visa office is
And if you don't mind can you please tell me when did you pass the medical?
It was at Etobicoke at first, then moved to Montreal and now from Halifax. My medical passed in the first week of Sept 2021.

jyg90

Mar 29, 2021
It’s a mess I dunno why all applications are approved just few people left waiting, I’m waiting for 17 months now bc pnp express entry inland with inland dependent it’s crazy
My PR is not going as well.... Even though I have not waited much time like you... I don't know why IRCC is processing new applications faster.