+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
If anyone get approve, please let us know in this group.
AOR APRIL 01
Eligibility Recom passed
Criminality in progress
Security not started.
Wow. It’s been 12 months for you with no decision yet. Sorry to hear it.
Are you Express Entry PNP inland?
What stages have been passed by now?

Marmora1475

Apr 6, 2021
Hi All, no update as of this time...praying all of us will have the answer soon! It's been almost 5 months of no movement on my application.

By the way, questions for those with Bridging Open Work Permit... I know that we can apply to other employers, questions?
1) Do we need to update IRCC of employer change ( Note: My OINP is no employee restrictions).
2) Will this change has impact to my PR application? (Note: I claim the 50 CRS as job offer, but since my OINP I already have 900+ CRS points)...

Thanks for your help in advance!;)

Reactions: abhi77

abhi77

Dec 27, 2018
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Hi All, no update as of this time...praying all of us will have the answer soon! It's been almost 5 months of no movement on my application.

By the way, questions for those with Bridging Open Work Permit... I know that we can apply to other employers, questions?
1) Do we need to update IRCC of employer change ( Note: My OINP is no employee restrictions).
2) Will this change has impact to my PR application? (Note: I claim the 50 CRS as job offer, but since my OINP I already have 900+ CRS points)...

Thanks for your help in advance!;)
@legalfalcon - I have also same question as question #2. Can you please help ?

Reactions: Marmora1475

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Wow. It’s been 12 months for you with no decision yet. Sorry to hear it.
Are you Express Entry PNP inland?
What stages have been passed by now?
11 months for me as of today and nothing has been passed just yet.

• Sad
Reactions: upon

OHCanada20

Sep 15, 2020
Approaching the AOR anniversary in 18 days and the situation remains the same...no news about medical as well which expired in February. Criminality is stuck for so long that a criminal would have reformed by now. Security not even initiated. IRCC is setting new benchmarks everyday.