+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
BTW Any idea or guess on how soon security will start and averagely speaking how long for the procedure?
No estimation. When they loose the border restriction they would start to clear the backlog. They have enough inland applicants to process through the new pathway so I don't think we will be accelerated anytime soon.

Noupdates

Star Member
Mar 23, 2021
Guys , Need help.. My Closed WP is expiring in Aug 2022 but my employer is planning to end my assignment in Canada by 2021 year end. Can I still apply for BOWP ? As per website is says :
  • have a valid work permit that expires in 4 months or less

And mine WP will not be expiring in 4 moth or less but assignment is

Also , How about my wife .. she is currently on OWP. BOWP has one more clause :
  • be the principal applicant on your permanent residence application

I have no hopes based on post I see in this forum. Do I need to relocate back to my home country because of their incompetence in processing application.

PNP Inland (Not employer specific -) - AOR 06th Sept 2020 - No updates Whatsoever - cb01126 :(

TIA

Last edited:

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
Guys , Need help.. My Closed WP is expiring in Aug 2022 but my employer is planning to end my assignment in Canada by 2021 year end. Can I still apply for BOWP ? As per website is says :

I have no hopes based on post I see in this forum. Do I need to relocate back to my home country because of their incompetence in processing application.

PNP Inland Tech Draw (Not employer specific -) - AOR 17th Sept 2020 - No updates Whatsoever - cb01126 :(

TIA
This is very unfortunate, probably you could get pr by the end of this year, just finger cross.

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
They can but don't differentiate between Outland/Inland. They're moving forward with the assumption that all FSW and PNP are outland, which is why only CEC are being processed. FSW-Inland and PNP-Inland are just unlucky.
Yes, that’s the problem. I am myself a PNP/CEC Inland applicant. It’s stupid that I am stuck burning PNP while CEC who got ITAs much later than me are getting COPRs.

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
Yes, that’s the problem. I am myself a PNP/CEC Inland applicant. It’s stupid that I am stuck burning PNP while CEC who got ITAs much later than me are getting COPRs.
I feel that! Spend another 1000bucks on PNP but finally get delayed...
And you are locked by your province as well, cannot move freely
There is no justice!

Reactions: manjax23

Noupdates

Star Member
Mar 23, 2021

PNP Inland (Not employer specific -) - AOR 06th Sept 2020 - No updates Whatsoever - cb01126 :(

TIA
Any suggestions on this ..pls

moonjuice

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
Any suggestions on this ..pls
I don't know if it will apply to your case but I had a closed work permit, and I applied for BOWP after two months of getting my work permit since i wanted to have the option of working a second job. As long as your work permit is valid and your PR is processing, you should be able to apply for BOWP.

Reactions: Noupdates

Noupdates

Star Member
Mar 23, 2021
I don't know if it will apply to your case but I had a closed work permit, and I applied for BOWP after two months of getting my work permit since i wanted to have the option of working a second job. As long as your work permit is valid and your PR is processing, you should be able to apply for BOWP.
Thanks

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021

TIA
You have to be working full time or else Province can take back the nomination!