+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Aafu1234

Aug 28, 2020
Sept 15 2020 AOR, MEDICAL expiring in aug, no update after biometrics that was dn in nov 2020,, created webform to know the status, recieved response after 12 days saying criminality still in progress and security is nt initiated yet., dn knw hw far it will go, jst unnecessary cost for bowp and trv,
Crs dropping drastically, even ppl who got invitation yesterday for cec will get COPR before us,

Reactions: Noupdates

Noupdates

Star Member
Mar 23, 2021
Sept 15 2020 AOR, MEDICAL expiring in aug, no update after biometrics that was dn in nov 2020,, created webform to know the status, recieved response after 12 days saying criminality still in progress and security is nt initiated yet., dn knw hw far it will go, jst unnecessary cost for bowp and trv,
Crs dropping drastically, even ppl who got invitation yesterday for cec will get COPR before us,
Just realized my medical is also expiring ...do we have to do it again? And waste my hard earned..

singhaj

Feb 7, 2016
Med's Done....
07-09-2020
Just realized my medical is also expiring ...do we have to do it again? And waste my hard earned..
In most of the cases, the officer extended the expiry date but they have to request from Medical officer (bit time consuming process)

Noupdates

Star Member
Mar 23, 2021
In most of the cases, the officer extended the expiry date but they have to request from Medical officer (bit time consuming process)
So ultimately it delays PR process even further? Wth i got myself into :D..should have waited for normal express entry draw and not PNP.

AmiSar

Jul 16, 2020
Guys, I had a ghost update 2 days ago but no confirmation email or call from IRCC. Nov-2020 AOR. Does anyone have the same situation that no update after GU?