+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Landing Interview from Vancouver Office: waiting time

LLJ_Canada

Apr 14, 2020
Hello everyone
I am currently waiting for a landing appointment in Vancouver (I received my COPR end of February and confirmed that I needed an in person appointment in Vancouver on March 15th).
Did anyone receive an appointment recently, despite the reduced services?
Thank you,
LLJ

Leo_Zhang55

Jan 30, 2020
Hello everyone
I am currently waiting for a landing appointment in Vancouver (I received my COPR end of February and confirmed that I needed an in person appointment in Vancouver on March 15th).
Did anyone receive an appointment recently, despite the reduced services?
Thank you,
LLJ
Hi LLJ, I got my DM on Jan 10 and still didn't get landing interview sadly

LLJ_Canada

Apr 14, 2020
Hi LLJ, I got my DM on Jan 10 and still didn't get landing interview sadly
Hi Leo,

Thank you for your answer.
I'm sorry to hear that. And I guess this is not very good news for me either....

Did you get an interview date and it got cancelled due to the current situation? Or you never even got an interview date at all?

Could you please tell me what is the DM exactly? I've seen a lot of people mentioning it but I don't know what it is. I only know the COPR. Does DM come after COPR?

Thank you for your time and help. All the best,
LLJ

Leo_Zhang55

Jan 30, 2020
Hi Leo,

Thank you for your answer.
I'm sorry to hear that. And I guess this is not very good news for me either....

Did you get an interview date and it got cancelled due to the current situation? Or you never even got an interview date at all?

Could you please tell me what is the DM exactly? I've seen a lot of people mentioning it but I don't know what it is. I only know the COPR. Does DM come after COPR?

Thank you for your time and help. All the best,
LLJ
Hi LLJ, no I didn't even get an interview date. DM=Decison Made, in my case it says Vancouver office will contact you to arrange an appointment which they never did lol

ZenithXion

Dec 8, 2019
My wife received DM (inland spousal application) on December 13th, 2019, and also said Vancouver would contact us. It's April 18th - more than four months, and we haven't heard a thing. We sent in a web form inquiry couple of months ago and they said, they still haven't scheduled it. Just sent another webform in today. We had a baby during the application process (5 months old now), and so were delayed anyway as we applied in July 2018 and put the medical on hold. Not sure if the delay has something to do with that. But 4 months seems excessive! Anyone else seen 4 months wait for Vancouver?

leozhang55

Jul 5, 2017
My wife received DM (inland spousal application) on December 13th, 2019, and also said Vancouver would contact us. It's April 18th - more than four months, and we haven't heard a thing. We sent in a web form inquiry couple of months ago and they said, they still haven't scheduled it. Just sent another webform in today. We had a baby during the application process (5 months old now), and so were delayed anyway as we applied in July 2018 and put the medical on hold. Not sure if the delay has something to do with that. But 4 months seems excessive! Anyone else seen 4 months wait for Vancouver?
Same here, got my DM on Jan10 still nothing

leozhang55

Jul 5, 2017
Let us know what happens after you heard them back

Reactions: ZenithXion

ZenithXion

Dec 8, 2019
OMG! my wife had received an invitation on Dec 30, 2019 for an interview on Jan8! she missed the email and we just found it today. This is crazy! we emailed them a couple months ago asking for update (thinking we had not received an invite) and they said your "new" date has not been determined. We missed the "new" part and thought it hasn't yet been scheduled!

we sent an email today telling them we missed the email. hoper her application has not been cancelled. Anyone know if it will be rescheduled or are we in trouble and have to start the process from scratch?

@LeoZhang, moral of the story - check your email thoroughly including junk.

tomdele

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
I spoke to Ircc yesterday and told me that my application had been approved. I asked if my file is in Ottawa the agent said yes but it will be sent to Vancouver to complete landing. The webform request I made last week also confirmed the same thing that a decision has been made about my application. My question is given the fact that they are working with limited staff and covid 19 has anyone been called lately or will the landing completed over the phone or mail you the copr letter and you send everything back to ircc? Maybe someone with a recent experience can provide some information.

Reactions: may2019

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I spoke to Ircc yesterday and told me that my application had been approved. I asked if my file is in Ottawa the agent said yes but it will be sent to Vancouver to complete landing. The webform request I made last week also confirmed the same thing that a decision has been made about my application. My question is given the fact that they are working with limited staff and covid 19 has anyone been called lately or will the landing completed over the phone or mail you the copr letter and you send everything back to ircc? Maybe someone with a recent experience can provide some information.
Nobody has posted about getting a phone landing anywhere.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
How did you reach call center?
Are they taking calls?

vishal128901

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
I was also told that my application is with the Vancouver office and they will be getting in touch with me either via email or via phone but neither of that has happened. It has been more than a week since I was given a PPR and then later told to not send my passport (possibly because I am already in Canada).

vishal128901

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
How much time does Vancouver office generally take to schedule a virtual landing? Its been over a week since I was told that my application is with the Vancouver office and that they will contact me to do a virtual landing. I haven't heard anything from them. Please if anyone else is in a similar situation or can share some insights, it will be very helpful.
thanks in advance,
-v-

Vinayamegoes

Oct 17, 2020
How much time does Vancouver office generally take to schedule a virtual landing? Its been over a week since I was told that my application is with the Vancouver office and that they will contact me to do a virtual landing. I haven't heard anything from them. Please if anyone else is in a similar situation or can share some insights, it will be very helpful.
thanks in advance,
-v-
Hi Vishal,
Could you please let me know when did you receive ppr?
Did you add spouse in your application after AOR?