+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Landing Interview from Vancouver Office: waiting time

duckondock

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
has anyone have experience on reschedule vancouver landing interview ? how long do they gonna process for this to get next landing schedule ??

Quelaag

May 15, 2019
How many photos did you end up needing for the landing interview? It says I should bring two, but I've heard that they apparently take only one? Anyone with recent experience?

Orobs93

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Please can someone explain what landing interview is to me?

and is it now compulsory for all application especially inland applications to do interview?

and how many times are inland sponsors required to go to the Vancouver office during the application process.

Quelaag

May 15, 2019
So I had my landing interview today and it went really smoothly! I got asked a few questions like if I committed any crimes, been ever refused an entry to Canada, when and where we first met with my partner and became common law etc. I was really nervous the whole time (for no reason, the officer was extremely pleasant) and did not use the same signature on my COPR that's in my passport. Could it be an issue? Thanks!

P.S. They kept only one photo and gave back the other one.

gabriel_evb

Dec 3, 2016
How long the wait between process PR completed and receiving the interview time in Vancouver?
My process was completed on February 6th and they said Vancouver Office would contact me but nothing so far, it's trough email right?

Leo_Zhang55

Jan 30, 2020
How long the wait between process PR completed and receiving the interview time in Vancouver?
My process was completed on February 6th and they said Vancouver Office would contact me but nothing so far, it's trough email right?
My case was completed on Jan 10 and I am still waiting for them to contact me.... so slow

Leo_Zhang55

Jan 30, 2020
So I had my landing interview today and it went really smoothly! I got asked a few questions like if I committed any crimes, been ever refused an entry to Canada, when and where we first met with my partner and became common law etc. I was really nervous the whole time (for no reason, the officer was extremely pleasant) and did not use the same signature on my COPR that's in my passport. Could it be an issue? Thanks!

P.S. They kept only one photo and gave back the other one.
Hi there,

when did you get your DM?

Quelaag

May 15, 2019
Hi there,

when did you get your DM?
January 26th. It was all really quick as I sent in my application in July and was ready to wait for another year as I considered our case quite complicated.
Best of luck to you, hope you will get your landing interview soon as well!

gabriel_evb

Dec 3, 2016
My case was completed on Jan 10 and I am still waiting for them to contact me.... so slow
Later that day I received a call from CIC Edmonton asking to confirm my address and phone number, I confirmed and she said was sending that info to Vancouver Office, now today I received a letter asking for me to re-do IMM5669 with my current address to send it via fax, so confusing.
FYI watch for calls from "unknown caller ID" 2 times I received calls was from them and they told me lots of people don't pick up calls from unknown caller.

duckondock

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
I rescheduled my vancouver landing interview about 1 months ago. Do you guys know when should I get my new appointment ? thanks !

Jd0928

May 31, 2019
They will ask two photos, one for them and one that they will attach on your copr document,which you will get that is why some say, the other one will be returned to you.