+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Landing Interview from Vancouver Office: waiting time

manjyot

Jun 18, 2017
Congrats Viking10! I got my interview for COPR on Dec 4th, when we entered the building in Vancouver the lobby was full and we had arrived 30 minutes early but there was no where to sit. After being there for about 10 minutes someone came out and called a family. As the family was getting up to go to the back the man said "All refugees come back" and the lobby almost emptied except for about 3 families and ourselves. We ended up getting our interview and COPR about 45 minutes later than our appointment time but we were very grateful.

I hate to speculate why it would take some months to get their interview and others a week or less but I can attest to how busy they are...

Al
Hello,

We have our interview (for my wife) scheduled for tomorrow at Vancouver office for Spousal Sponsorship. Could you please advice what sort/type of questions to expect.

Thank you in advance.

Jnicole45

Jul 28, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2019
Hello,

We have our interview (for my wife) scheduled for tomorrow at Vancouver office for Spousal Sponsorship. Could you please advice what sort/type of questions to expect.

Thank you in advance.
Is it a landing interview or some other type?

Jazzercise

Sep 25, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Request
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2019
anyone is gonna have landing interview in vancouver office in Jan or Feb 2020 ?
Are you looking for advice?

If yes, my only advice is to not show up until shortly before your scheduled time. Having done my landing there, I can tell you that the actual waiting area is quite small and so the odds of you being let in beforehand are not that great. Once you are in, expect to wait for a bit. Listen for your name, walk on over to the little "booth" and get ready to answer very basic questions. The person may even be very friendly. Mine was. Very easy process.

duckondock

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Are you looking for advice?

If yes, my only advice is to not show up until shortly before your scheduled time. Having done my landing there, I can tell you that the actual waiting area is quite small and so the odds of you being let in beforehand are not that great. Once you are in, expect to wait for a bit. Listen for your name, walk on over to the little "booth" and get ready to answer very basic questions. The person may even be very friendly. Mine was. Very easy process.
Thank you for the advice. It is definitely useful !

But I am not there yet. Previously, all was passed except I was put in Comprehensive Security Screening. Now SS is passed. I am waiting for the DM letter and inland interview. Not sure if someone has same experience and share the timeline with me.

Jd0928

May 31, 2019
Just finished my landing interview this morning at vancouver, i have missed my appointment due to weather condition that delayed all types of transportation, but they were considerate to let me in

Reactions: duckondock

jcsv1991

Jan 16, 2020
Just finished my landing interview this morning at vancouver, i have missed my appointment due to weather condition that delayed all types of transportation, but they were considerate to let me in
Hi,

Congratulations!

How long did you have to wait to get the landing interview appointment at the Vancouver office?

Jd0928

May 31, 2019
Hi,

Congratulations!

How long did you have to wait to get the landing interview appointment at the Vancouver office?
Thanks, IRCC sent me a message last january 20 at 10 am, i was told that i will be contacted by vancouver office for my appointment, 1 pm the same day vancouver office sent me my appointment dat

duckondock

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
HELP :
have anyone reschedule your landing interview ? how did you do it ?? how many days after did they respond the next appointment ??? thanks !