INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APL said:
Hello Everyone,

I have a question regarding NOC codes and would like anyone's feedback who has ever encountered this on the forum or elsewhere.

I submitted my application with NOC 1112 because I think that it best fits my roles and responsibilities. However, I think that NOC 4162 also fits my roles and responsibilities. Now lets say that the visa officer thinks that NOC 4162 is a better fit for my role and not NOC 1112. Do you guys think it would be an outright rejection or do you think visa officer can place me in the other NOC given that both NOC 1112 and NOC 4162 fall under Skill type A ? Please share if anyone has experienced this or seen someone go through this ?

I am an inland FSW btw, Application submitted on Nov 6th. Most recent GCMS notes from Dec 15th indicate that my eligibility, criminality and medical is met as well as 11.2 assessment is met as well. Now my file has been transferred from CIO to CPC-Ottawa. I am just scared that during detailed review at CPC Ottawa, visa officer might have issues with my chosen NOC.

Also, please let me know if someone has tried changing NOC or sending an explanation letter/CSE enquiry regarding this.

Thanks,

APL
yes, you are right about detailed review at CPC ottawa..thats when every single word of your documents submitted is read by officer..as long as you have all the reference letters submitted for your work experience and that matches the roles and responsibilities to the NOC code you selected..that shouldn't be an issue..

my application was rejected for not submitting the reference letter for roles and responsibilities. so make sure what ever you have choosen as NOC code..you should have a document to support that.

dont worry there are NOC codes that looks similar...thats why they need reference letter for support in you application .

cheers!!

SeanDame

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
01-11-2015
IELTS Request
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
Masin said:
That's good, Could you please let me know what kind of docs you sent them? Did you send the docs by mail? BTW, I am in Ontario.
I sent my AOR and my receipt for BOWP application

maverick85

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-07-2015
Masin said:
Dear friends,
I have a question for those who are on implied status. What do you do for health insurance. I think we can not extend our governmental health insurance on this situation.

Thanks
In case of Alberta health, you can get a 3 month extension on alberta health card if you provide your Work Permit Extension application number by calling the Alberta health helpline number. I have done this a couple of times. Try calling your province's health dept helpline to ask if this is valid for your province as well.

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
guys..i got ppr..it was on my mail on friday..however..i jus saw it now...i dont know..y there was no notification on my mobile...they even send me another mail for my spouse to submit...her pasaport to new delhi if she wont be able to submit in canada..my eyes on tears....thanks to all the members here...specially Asivad...u r my hero here...

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
gorkhethito said:
guys..i got ppr..it was on my mail on friday..however..i jus saw it now...i dont know..y there was no notification on my mobile...they even send me another mail for my spouse to submit...her pasaport to new delhi if she wont be able to submit in canada..my eyes on tears....thanks to all the members here...specially Asivad...u r my hero here...
Congrats!

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Hi All,

I need quick clarification on declaring & specifying dependents in Express entry profile details.
There is no tab to enter my 5 years son details , could please help me ,in express entry profile where we have to declare dependents details .
I have entered my wife details but there is no tab to specify my son details .

Could you please help me on this subject.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharing my landing experience at rainbow bridge last week:

hi all I landed yesterday at rainbow bridge.

process was smooth as due to weekday and chilly weather there was no wait times.

first i went to rainbow bridge and then follow the autos line (this bridge is just for non commercial use so only autos and nexus counter). Then at the toll gate i gave my passport to US officer he greeted me and i told him i am here for flag poile for my pr process. so he asked me some basic things like did you went to US before and do you have cash or any seeds blah... i said no and i said yes as i went to US before.

then he told me at the left there is one officer standing outside the office go there and park your car and wait.
so after that he gave me my passport with a yellow slip having reason as flag pole.

then when i went to that officer he told me to wait there he will be right back in some mins.

then he came back with a letter and told me to give this letter to candaian side and he cracked a joke. man are you not going to US to play powerball... are you kidding me.

i laughed and said yes its a big hit but i am in a hurry :p :p :p

then he showed me the way to take a U-turn and join the cars going towards canadian toll side. so i did that and then gave $4.5 toll. also i was not havinf exact change but they accept debit and credit card so i gave my card to pay.

after that i went ahead where an officer asked me so i said coming for landing sp he told me to go left side in that building and park your car.

so i did same and then when i entered there was no one. just few officers talking and chit chatting and watching TV in one room and few were doing their work. so one officer asked me are you here for landing i said yes.

he took my copr, passport and that letter and told me to wait and have a seat.

so i waited for 5 mins and then one lady officer called my name.

asked me few questions like are you convicted of any crime in canada? i said no.

then she asked me any dependents with you? i said no.

then she asked me for proof of funds. i gave bank statement.

then she told me to wait and have a seat.

she called me after 2 mins. and asked me to sign.

she greeted me as a pr in canada and told me to apply for new sin and health card. and told me you will get your pr card in 2 months.

done..... :D :D :D :D

iwasjeff

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Aug-2015
Doc's Request.
08-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2015
IELTS Request
08-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
11-Sep-2015
Passport Req..
13-Jan-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
27-Jan-2016
ntwkengg said:

process was smooth as due to weekday and chilly weather there was no wait times.

first i went to rainbow bridge and then follow the autos line (this bridge is just for non commercial use so only autos and nexus counter). Then at the toll gate i gave my passport to US officer he greeted me and i told him i am here for flag poile for my pr process. so he asked me some basic things like did you went to US before and do you have cash or any seeds blah... i said no and i said yes as i went to US before.

then he told me at the left there is one officer standing outside the office go there and park your car and wait.
so after that he gave me my passport with a yellow slip having reason as flag pole.

then when i went to that officer he told me to wait there he will be right back in some mins.

then he came back with a letter and told me to give this letter to candaian side and he cracked a joke. man are you not going to US to play powerball... are you kidding me.

then he showed me the way to take a U-turn and join the cars going towards canadian toll side. so i did that and then gave $4.5 toll. also i was not havinf exact change but they accept debit and credit card so i gave my card to pay.

after that i went ahead where an officer asked me so i said coming for landing sp he told me to go left side in that building and park your car.

so i did same and then when i entered there was no one. just few officers talking and chit chatting and watching TV in one room and few were doing their work. so one officer asked me are you here for landing i said yes.

asked me few questions like are you convicted of any crime in canada? i said no.

she greeted me as a pr in canada and told me to apply for new sin and health card. and told me you will get your pr card in 2 months.

Thanks for sharing your experience :)

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:

Thanks for sharing ur experience of landing at Border (i hope i ll experience the same soon). Well i am bit surprised they ask for proof of funds to an Inlander as well. Did they asked u to change or confirm ur address for PR card ? Can we change the address (which we gave for application) to receive PR card ?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanwar80 said:
Thanks for sharing ur experience of landing at Border (i hope i ll experience the same soon). Well i am bit surprised they ask for proof of funds to an Inlander as well. Did they asked u to change or confirm ur address for PR card ? Can we change the address (which we gave for application) to receive PR card ?

hi kanwar

yes the ask pof to all fsw. if you are proof of fund exempt then show pay stub and job letter.

yes they will ask you to confirm your address. you can ask them to change it.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
hi kanwar

yes the ask pof to all fsw. if you are proof of fund exempt then show pay stub and job letter.

yes they will ask you to confirm your address. you can ask them to change it.
Can it be either pay stub/job letter or POF (can i use both Canadian bank and Home country bank)?

or it has to be both

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:

Thanks for sharing your experience. Just one question, Do they always ask for proof of funds for landing?

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masin said:
Thanks for sharing your experience. Just one question, Do they always ask for proof of funds for landing?
I think it depends on the officer. They didn't ask me for that.. Just passport, work permit and COPR..

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alpha4906 said:
I think it depends on the officer. They didn't ask me for that.. Just passport, work permit and COPR..
most fo them ask for pof... but if they see that you Are pof exempt then they will ask for pay stubs and job letter.

and some will dont care and will ask none.... just copr and passport.... ;)