INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:
Hi Everyone

Just did landing on Jan 17 - Sunday. Received Confirmation of PR but will receive PR Card in 4 to 8 weeks.

My question can i use my funds now or should i retain it until i get the PR card.

you can use it no worries as you already completed all formalities..... there is no validation left.
just apply for sin and health card.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
help_less said:
can anyone please help me!
my consultant told me that he has got an email for my PR approval, but the letter has not been uploaded on the ECAS profile. Is has been more than 10 days now. Is it normal?
people please help!

they just send it by email...... so ask your consultant to send you that email and send your documents asap dont delay.

MMCanada2014

Feb 20, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2016
I don't think so, you may not hear anything till the very end of the processing

dhnenan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
I JUST GOT AN UPDATE IN MY CIC -- but no mail from donotreply (probably anemail will follow later during the day)

My BG is showing - In Progress

AOR - 1SEP
FSW - INLAND

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhnenan said:
I JUST GOT AN UPDATE IN MY CIC -- but no mail from donotreply (probably anemail will follow later during the day)

AOR - 1SEP
FSW - INLAND
It's definitely a good news. Good luck dhnenan :)

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I have a very stressful and complicated situation and desperately need your advice and insight.
1- My closed work permit and my spouse's open work permit expires on Jan 31st.
2- I have applied for closed work permit extension in the middle of October but my spouse has not.
3- I also had an offer from a university in USA and my spouse and I applied for J1 and J2 visa on Dec. 30th.
4- I have got J1 visa but my spouse has gone through background check which may take at least 2 months to be approved for visa.
5- We both have applied for PR under FSW inland program in September and we are waiting in silence.

and now here is my question. If I leave Canada to start my work in USA, how can my spouse stay in Canada legally until our PPR comes or his J2 visa gets approved?

I appreciate your suggestions
Masin

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
dhnenan said:

AOR - 1SEP
FSW - INLAND
Hi,

Is it the first time your BGC is changing to In Progress!?
It is interesting because I got AOR in Jan. 8 and my medical changed to passed and BGC to In Progress in Jan. 20.
I am FSW inland as well.
I guess it is different for each case!

Hope you get your PPR sooon.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
Masin said:
Hi guys, I have a very stressful and complicated situation and desperately need your advice and insight.
2- I have applied for closed work permit extension in the middle of October but my spouse has not.
3- I also had an offer from a university in USA and my spouse and I applied for J1 and J2 visa on Dec. 30th.
4- I have got J1 visa but my spouse has gone through background check which may take at least 2 months to be approved for visa.
5- We both have applied for PR under FSW inland program in September and we are waiting in silence.

and now here is my question. If I leave Canada to start my work in USA, how can my spouse stay in Canada legally until our PPR comes or his J2 visa gets approved?

Masin
Why your spouse doesn't apply for WP? She needs to be on legal status until she gets her PR.

Alex007

Nov 26, 2015
Masin said:

Masin
She can apply for Canada Visitor visa or Bridge permit or she can travel with you to USA on B2 visa if she has that.

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Han said:
Why your spouse doesn't apply for WP? She needs to be on legal status until she gets her PR.
Thanks for your response,
As I said he has an open work permit based on my closed work permit. Here is my question, if I apply for his open work permit based on my application in October and then I leave Canada, Can he still stay in Canada on implied status?

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alex007 said:
She can apply for Canada Visitor visa or Bridge permit or she can travel with you to USA on B2 visa if she has that.
Thanks for your suggestion,
I am the main applicant for PR, Can he apply for Bridging work permit? I think only the main applicant is eligible for BOWP, am I right?

B2 visa may also go through the background check. :'(

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
Masin said:
Thanks for your response,
As I said he has an open work permit based on my closed work permit. Here is my question, if I apply for his open work permit based on my application in October and then I leave Canada, Can he still stay in Canada on implied status?
Yes, AFAIK implied status is a legal status until a decision is made. So he should be good. My suggestion to you is to apply as soon as you can! Don't stay in Canada on illegal status even for one day!