Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
Are there any FSW - Inland applicants here with October AOR who have received their PPR?

Elitelove87

Sep 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottowa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2015
Doc's Request.
Celpip
Nomination.....
July-9-2015
AOR Received.
20-08-2015
There are a handful of July, a bunch of August, And most of September inland AORS being processed I don't think October is even close

SN11 said:
Are there any FSW - Inland applicants here with October AOR who have received their PPR?

SN11

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
Elitelove87 said:
There are a handful of July, a bunch of August, And most of September inland AORS being processed I don't think October is even close
Okay, I am glad to know that I am not the only one as a lot of October PNP, CEC applicants have started getting their PPRs.

eddie_in_NL

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi

September AOR here... still waiting

just sharing my timeline (in signature below) to start following this thread as well.

SeanDame

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
01-11-2015
IELTS Request
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
Nov 1st AOR still didn't get RFPR request..... Worried... :eek:

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
ntwkengg said:
sharing my landing experience at rainbow bridge last week:

hi all I landed yesterday at rainbow bridge.

process was smooth as due to weekday and chilly weather there was no wait times.

first i went to rainbow bridge and then follow the autos line (this bridge is just for non commercial use so only autos and nexus counter). Then at the toll gate i gave my passport to US officer he greeted me and i told him i am here for flag poile for my pr process. so he asked me some basic things like did you went to US before and do you have cash or any seeds blah... i said no and i said yes as i went to US before.

then he told me at the left there is one officer standing outside the office go there and park your car and wait.
so after that he gave me my passport with a yellow slip having reason as flag pole.

then when i went to that officer he told me to wait there he will be right back in some mins.

then he came back with a letter and told me to give this letter to candaian side and he cracked a joke. man are you not going to US to play powerball... are you kidding me.

i laughed and said yes its a big hit but i am in a hurry :p :p :p

then he showed me the way to take a U-turn and join the cars going towards canadian toll side. so i did that and then gave $4.5 toll. also i was not havinf exact change but they accept debit and credit card so i gave my card to pay.

after that i went ahead where an officer asked me so i said coming for landing sp he told me to go left side in that building and park your car.

so i did same and then when i entered there was no one. just few officers talking and chit chatting and watching TV in one room and few were doing their work. so one officer asked me are you here for landing i said yes.

he took my copr, passport and that letter and told me to wait and have a seat.

so i waited for 5 mins and then one lady officer called my name.

asked me few questions like are you convicted of any crime in canada? i said no.

then she asked me any dependents with you? i said no.

then she asked me for proof of funds. i gave bank statement.

then she told me to wait and have a seat.

she called me after 2 mins. and asked me to sign.

she greeted me as a pr in canada and told me to apply for new sin and health card. and told me you will get your pr card in 2 months.

done..... :D :D :D :D
Thanks for sharing and congratulations!

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
SN11 said:
There has been just 1 or maybe 2 inland fsw from September who have received their PPRs so far. The best thing is to say that they have not started September yet.

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
shibaak said:
There has been just 1 or maybe 2 inland fsw from September who have received their PPRs so far. The best thing is to say that they have not started September yet.
I haven't even got RPRF request. Should I be concerned based on my AOR date?

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
Reginald said:
I haven't even got RPRF request. Should I be concerned based on my AOR date?
We had one person who got his ppr with RPRF together. I brlieve as long as your bkg is started you should not be worried.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
after two documents and submission in October 2015 i have heard nothing. I paid my RPRF in advance so no clue whats going on. MYCIC status says application open , Bg ground in process docs received, no interview needed . So should i say no news is good news ? kind of anxious

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
shibaak said:
We had one person who got his ppr with RPRF together. I brlieve as long as your bkg is started you should not be worried.
Thanks for your response, Shibaak. It is very encouraging! I'll look on the brighter side. My bg went it to progress within days of submission.

dom0404

Jul 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Sep
Doc's Request.
08 Oct.
AOR Received.
25 Sep
Med's Request
Upfront
Relax guys our time is here, all the time if your status on mycic open is ok, if you are refused you will know that so relax soon will be done. Good luck everybody today and tomorrow is new ppr rain so everybody be happy.... 8) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

help_less

Oct 31, 2015
can anyone please help me!
my consultant told me that he has got an email for my PR approval, but the letter has not been uploaded on the ECAS profile. Is has been more than 10 days now. Is it normal?
people please help!

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone

Just did landing on Jan 17 - Sunday. Received Confirmation of PR but will receive PR Card in 4 to 8 weeks.

My question can i use my funds now or should i retain it until i get the PR card.