21-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-22-2015
Hi All
Dec 22 finally got mail from CPCO-IRCC@cic.gc.ca> ----- request for passport ( just copy not original )
Dec 27 Passport copy send
Dec 30 Passport received in Ottawa
Jan 7 MyCic show application aproved Smiley
Jan 7 Tracking number from Ottawa activated
Jan 8 COPR received from Ottawa

Landing trip to COUTTS on Sunday Jan 10 :)

Hope YOU ALL get good news soon

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zawa said:
Hi All
Dec 22 finally got mail from CPCO-IRCC@cic.gc.ca> ----- request for passport ( just copy not original )
Dec 27 Passport copy send
Dec 30 Passport received in Ottawa
Jan 7 MyCic show application aproved Smiley
Jan 7 Tracking number from Ottawa activated
Jan 8 COPR received from Ottawa

Landing trip to COUTTS on Sunday Jan 10 :)

Hope YOU ALL get good news soon
Congrats....Please share your experience of landing once done...Thank You..

outperform

Aug 5, 2014
Can someone show me a light.

NOC Code : 2171
FSW Inland
AOR: 21 Aug 2015
ECAS Inprocess : 29 Aug 2015
Medical Passed : 02 Sep 2015
Upfront Paid

My AOR is 21 August 2015. Hopefully i receive something by this month. I will be travelling to india on Feb 6th 2016 and returing back Feb 28th.

If i get my passport request, Can i delay my passport submission until my return. I dont want to submit my passport for COPR and wait for my passport. Unfortunately i cannot postpone my trip.

Do i need to send a photo copy of my passport or Orginal for COPR.

SamKo

Jun 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-06-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
31-07-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
zhaider said:
Hey Guys I need some advise here.

We have already got the PPR(Inland FSW) (me and my wife) and passport has been sent for immigration visa.

My wife wants to visit back home (Pakistan) for landing once we get our passport back. Can she do that?
I don't see any problem with that. You can enter the country with that visa no matter where you went to, as long as it is within the expiry date of the visa of course.

wallaby

Nov 24, 2015
outperform said:
Can someone show me a light.

NOC Code : 2171
FSW Inland
AOR: 21 Aug 2015
ECAS Inprocess : 29 Aug 2015
Medical Passed : 02 Sep 2015
Upfront Paid

My AOR is 21 August 2015. Hopefully i receive something by this month. I will be travelling to india on Feb 6th 2016 and returing back Feb 28th.

If i get my passport request, Can i delay my passport submission until my return. I dont want to submit my passport for COPR and wait for my passport. Unfortunately i cannot postpone my trip.

Do i need to send a photo copy of my passport or Orginal for COPR.
The email you get for PPR says "You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email..."

You will have email then as you as you get the PPR email.

As far as the passport goes, if you are from a visa-exempt country, then you only send a photocopy of your passport, else they will need
you actual passport.

Hope that helps...Good luck...

SamKo

Jun 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-06-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
31-07-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
kanwar80 said:
I hope this will help you to understand

Personal information is usually requested under the Privacy Act.

There are no fees charged for request made under the Privacy Act.

The purpose of the Privacy Act is to protect the privacy of individuals with respect to personal information about themselves where it is held by a government institution and to provide individuals with the right to access such information.

Note: Personal information which belongs to an individual who is not a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or currently living in Canada must be requested under the Access to Information Act.

All government records (which include corporate documents and personal information) may be requested under the Access to Information Act.

The application fee for request made under that Access to Information Act is $5.00 and processing fees may also be charged under some circumstances.

The purpose of the Access to Information Act is to provide a right of access to records under the control of a government institution to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or any individual or corporation present in Canada.
So at the end of the day, what I understood was if you are inside Canada (i.e. FSW Inland), you can go with the free one, otherwise (i.e. Outside Canada) you should pay the $5.
I ordered my free one under the AIA exactly a month ago, but I haven't heard back yet.

paras1991

Jun 26, 2015
Mississauga, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2015
Doc's Request.
RCMP -23 Sep, submitted-23 Sep 2015
AOR Received.
20-8-2015
Med's Done....
29 Aug-Passed
Passport Req..
07 jan 2016
LANDED..........
30 jan 2016
Can anyone please tell, are the photograph specifications for the express entry and the specifications for PR visa same??

I have to send my passport with my 2 photographs...just wondering can i use the one that I have uploaded in EE profile?

Sam_86

Dec 4, 2015
My BG Check changed from "not started" to "in progress" a couple days ago and today it changed to "not needed at this time". What does it mean?

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
anarsoul said:
Who knows, but I'd say that end of January is more likely date.
I think end of January too. But who knows?

rreimao

Aug 8, 2015
I sent an email on Dec 30th to the ottawa visa office requsting to change my VO to London. Still not having an answer from them =(

MonaInCanada

Aug 12, 2015
Hey guys:

I just received a ghost email last Saturday. It says my application has been updated. Does it mean they are processing my application or just update the system? Is there anyone receive the email?

AOR: Aug 30

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
MonaInCanada said:
Hey guys:

I just received a ghost email last Saturday. It says my application has been updated. Does it mean they are processing my application or just update the system? Is there anyone receive the email?

AOR: Aug 30
Usually there will be an update in your application in a vouple of days. Mostly bkg check begins or PPR.

However, I received it first time on 27 of December (I guess) and nothing happened. But it was me. For most people there is an update in a couple of days..