+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

aalnaar

Jan 12, 2016
I haven't been an active member on this forum, but ya'll provided really good insight and hope this process. I recently got my inland Express Entry FSW PR application approved yesterday, and here are my stats:

ITA 7/10
AOR 8/15
PPR 12/23
Return Passport tracking activated 1/12

Flag poling hopefully this weekend at the Peace Arch border crossing!

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SamKo said:
ECAS stands for Electronic Client Application Status which is a system on which you can login and check the status of your application (nothing to do with GCMS notes), you can check it out here:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

Though it doesn't work for many applicants (me included) and even if it does, you can't really get much information from it until you hear the good news from email.
the 'X-lines' is the number of updates you have on this system (which doesn't really show much in my experience). Each update (e.g. Medical received, ...) occupies one line.
ECAS WAS a system to track application. The key word here is WAS. :D
Looks like for express entry applicants ECAS is a gone thing.
Now we are going to have pre-ECAS and post-ECAS generations of Express Entry applicants.
Pre-ECAS generation are also officially permitted to tell our grandchildren about it later when we retire. :)

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aalnaar said:
I haven't been an active member on this forum, but ya'll provided really good insight and hope this process. I recently got my inland Express Entry FSW PR application approved yesterday, and here are my stats:

ITA 7/10
AOR 8/15
PPR 12/23
Return Passport tracking activated 1/12

Flag poling hopefully this weekend at the Peace Arch border crossing!

congrats. i got my passport back yesterday. so i am also planning for landing in this week at peace or rainbow bridge.

zhaider

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Hey Guys

I have sent my passport yesterday morning. I am planning to travel on 24th Jan. was just wondering should i buy the ticket or wait for the passport (tickets are getting expensive).

How long is it taking for passport to return back stamped?

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
bsandy said:
Hi guys,
I have applied for EE in Oct 2015 under FSWinland with LMIA. I have created my EE profile on Sep 26 2015,and got a ITA on Oct 2 2015. When creating my profile under the question for "do u have an ECA for the education qualification" i have answered " NO" because at that time i didnt apply for ECA, but after profile submission i have applied for ECA and got it on 15 OCT 2015. But i dont think i got points for the ECA at initial Profile submission because i didnt bother cause i have LMO and around 996 points. So wen submitting the Online application for PR after ITA , it asked me the same question whether i have an ECA or not. This time i have answered YES cause i have it in my hand and even it asked me for ECA number, which i have provided. But wen uploading documents, i couldnt see anywhere that it asked for my ECA copy and hence i have just submitted all my educational documents in one file, but i didnt scan the ECA thinking it didnt ask me. IS THERE ANY ISSUE NOW? AM REALLY WORRIED!!

Also, In the eligibility requirements for FSW , i have noticed that we have to show Proof of funds for FSW but with an exception that if u have an Offer of employement in Canada and been working in Canada u do not need to show the funds required, So i have written an explanation letter for the same and also provided a Td bank letter stating that i have $9000 approx in my account . IS THERE ANY ISSUE WITH THIS Huh or AM I OK?

Please need your inputs on my case. !!! i really appreciate for reading my post and eagerly waiting for reply... I wish all the best and good luck to all fellow applicants and GOD bless your family.....!!

Cheers
Sandy
I had the same panic attack with not uploading the actual ECA. You are FINE without uploading since you put your ECA ref number on the application. They usually only ask you to upload your diploma that is connected to the ECA. I never uploaded a scan of the ECA and got my PR. I was never even requested to show the hard copy of the ECA.
As for the FSW and proof of funds, even with a LMIA and job offer, they might ask you for it in your document list. I had both and had been working in Canada for over a year and was asked to prvide pof. The good news is that it shouldn't take more than 2 weeks for most people to get the letters from banks. None of my letters were exactly what the CIC, except for one, so I just uploaded statements and a letter of explanation. Again, this worked fine for me and I was never asked to provide futhur proof.
So, I think you are fine with wht you provided. If you are super nervous you can always upload extra documentation as a CSE. I don't think you will have any issues.

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
zhaider said:
Hey Guys

I have sent my passport yesterday morning. I am planning to travel on 24th Jan. was just wondering should i buy the ticket or wait for the passport (tickets are getting expensive).

How long is it taking for passport to return back stamped?
I would not book the tickets till the return tracker is activated. Generally it takes 2 weeks but sometimes it might take even longer.

Ganrock1981

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
got PPR non 30-Dec-2015, Passport reached Ottawa on 5-Jan.
Checked by CIC today and application is closed approved.

Its a matter of waiting for passports to be sent back

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Hi guys....here is my timeline....seems slowwwwwwwwww

Nominated 9-Dec-15
ITA 18-Dec-15
Document Submitted 22-Dec-15
AOR 22-Dec-15

then nothing happen....still Review of eligibility :Review in Progress

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,
I was wondering how long the immigration visa is valid for? I mean when the PR applicants get their passport back, how long they have time to land in Canada?

Thanks

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
Masin said:
Dear friends,
I was wondering how long the immigration visa is valid for? I mean when the PR applicants get their passport back, how long they have time to land in Canada?

Thanks

1 year

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
Background check status is Complete today and The application has been approved. Now wait for the return tracker to be activated and the last step would be flag polling...

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
Masin said:
Dear friends,

Thanks
/quote]

It's usually 1 year or when your medical expires whichever happens first. Since you have to get your medical before you submit your application and then the application can take up to 6 months, you will most likely have about 5-7 months. When you get your CoPR it will tell you on the letter when it expires.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Masin said:
Seriously? wow! It seems they gave us plenty of time for landing!
1 Year from medical date..

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AshesNdust said:
Masin said:
Dear friends,

Thanks
/quote]

It's usually 1 year or when your medical expires whichever happens first. Since you have to get your medical before you submit your application and then the application can take up to 6 months, you will most likely have about 5-7 months. When you get your CoPR it will tell you on the letter when it expires.
Thanks for the information.