+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

ctaylor8676

Jul 28, 2015
Hi All.

I'm July 28 AOR FSW Inland
Haven't had any updates at all.

My passport expires on July 26 this year. I am from a visa exempt country so will only need to send passport copies when I get my PPR.

My question is when I get my PPR how long do I have to send to back to them? I figured it will be easier to have my PR all connected to my new passport rather than get it all changed over in a couple of months. However I'm hoping my PPR will come through in the next few weeks so dont want to be without a passport for them.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
ctaylor8676 said:
Hi All.

I'm July 28 AOR FSW Inland
Haven't had any updates at all.

My passport expires on July 26 this year. I am from a visa exempt country so will only need to send passport copies when I get my PPR.

My question is when I get my PPR how long do I have to send to back to them? I figured it will be easier to have my PR all connected to my new passport rather than get it all changed over in a couple of months. However I'm hoping my PPR will come through in the next few weeks so dont want to be without a passport for them.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
You will get 30 days to send your passport / passport copies.

lutr

Dec 23, 2015
Hi everyone,

I already got my COPR (Aug AOR) and decided to fly to the US (instead of driving) and then come back to Edmonton to validate it. Did anyone hear about the experience in the Edmonton airport to validate the COPR?
I'm assuming that since it is an international airport, I won't have any problems to validate it...

Anyone that can help me? It will be very appreciated!

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Finally after all this time
Got the passport back , today at 9 am !

Cool beans!! I am a Canadian Resident , just landing is remaining :p

All the very best to each and every one of you, I will still be using this forum to help people in any way I can in terms of application!

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
KingOfGoodTimes said:
Finally after all this time
Got the passport back , today at 9 am !

Cool beans!! I am a Canadian Resident , just landing is remaining :p

All the very best to each and every one of you, I will still be using this forum to help people in any way I can in terms of application!
Congrats!! :)
So it took them 6 month,right?

anim8

Nov 14, 2015
August 17 AOR FSW Inland
BG In Progess : Aug 29
Schedule A request: Sept 18

no updates after that. anyone in a similar timeline still waiting?

SamKo

Jun 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-06-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
31-07-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
So I finally got my GCMS note back. Actually I had to send a reminder email to them (as the 1month period has already passed for my note), and they sent back the note right away. It is a long document of 100 pages (no kidding! 100 pages exact!) and I'm a bit lost as to which part to report here, but it seems like all but security checks are passed in my case, and there is no status in front of the security fields in the first page as follows:

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org. Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
SamKo said:
So I finally got my GCMS note back. Actually I had to send a reminder email to them (as the 1month period has already passed for my note), and they sent back the note right away. It is a long document of 100 pages (no kidding! 100 pages exact!) and I'm a bit lost as to which part to report here, but it seems like all but security checks are passed in my case, and there is no status in front of the security fields in the first page as follows:

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org. Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:
Sorry for this basic question. But I can not find it anywhere what ECAS stands for!
What does it mean that ECAS is 4 lines?!!

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
are we aware of this refusal??http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-refusedcan-i-still-apply-for-lmia-t392427.0.html

SamKo

Jun 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-06-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
31-07-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
Han said:
Sorry for this basic question. But I can not find it anywhere what ECAS stands for!
What does it mean that ECAS is 4 lines?!!
ECAS stands for Electronic Client Application Status which is a system on which you can login and check the status of your application (nothing to do with GCMS notes), you can check it out here:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

Though it doesn't work for many applicants (me included) and even if it does, you can't really get much information from it until you hear the good news from email.
the 'X-lines' is the number of updates you have on this system (which doesn't really show much in my experience). Each update (e.g. Medical received, ...) occupies one line.

bsandy

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Toronto
Hi guys,
I have applied for EE in Oct 2015 under FSWinland with LMIA. I have created my EE profile on Sep 26 2015,and got a ITA on Oct 2 2015. When creating my profile under the question for "do u have an ECA for the education qualification" i have answered " NO" because at that time i didnt apply for ECA, but after profile submission i have applied for ECA and got it on 15 OCT 2015. But i dont think i got points for the ECA at initial Profile submission because i didnt bother cause i have LMO and around 996 points. So wen submitting the Online application for PR after ITA , it asked me the same question whether i have an ECA or not. This time i have answered YES cause i have it in my hand and even it asked me for ECA number, which i have provided. But wen uploading documents, i couldnt see anywhere that it asked for my ECA copy and hence i have just submitted all my educational documents in one file, but i didnt scan the ECA thinking it didnt ask me. IS THERE ANY ISSUE NOW? AM REALLY WORRIED!!

Also, In the eligibility requirements for FSW , i have noticed that we have to show Proof of funds for FSW but with an exception that if u have an Offer of employement in Canada and been working in Canada u do not need to show the funds required, So i have written an explanation letter for the same and also provided a Td bank letter stating that i have $9000 approx in my account . IS THERE ANY ISSUE WITH THIS Huh or AM I OK?

Please need your inputs on my case. !!! i really appreciate for reading my post and eagerly waiting for reply... I wish all the best and good luck to all fellow applicants and GOD bless your family.....!!

Cheers
Sandy

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
bsandy said:
Hi guys,
I have applied for EE in Oct 2015 under FSWinland with LMIA. I have created my EE profile on Sep 26 2015,and got a ITA on Oct 2 2015. When creating my profile under the question for "do u have an ECA for the education qualification" i have answered " NO" because at that time i didnt apply for ECA, but after profile submission i have applied for ECA and got it on 15 OCT 2015. But i dont think i got points for the ECA at initial Profile submission because i didnt bother cause i have LMO and around 996 points. So wen submitting the Online application for PR after ITA , it asked me the same question whether i have an ECA or not. This time i have answered YES cause i have it in my hand and even it asked me for ECA number, which i have provided. But wen uploading documents, i couldnt see anywhere that it asked for my ECA copy and hence i have just submitted all my educational documents in one file, but i didnt scan the ECA thinking it didnt ask me. IS THERE ANY ISSUE NOW? AM REALLY WORRIED!!

Also, In the eligibility requirements for FSW , i have noticed that we have to show Proof of funds for FSW but with an exception that if u have an Offer of employement in Canada and been working in Canada u do not need to show the funds required, So i have written an explanation letter for the same and also provided a Td bank letter stating that i have $9000 approx in my account . IS THERE ANY ISSUE WITH THIS Huh or AM I OK?

Please need your inputs on my case. !!! i really appreciate for reading my post and eagerly waiting for reply... I wish all the best and good luck to all fellow applicants and GOD bless your family.....!!

Cheers
Sandy
Regarding to your ECA part, if you answered yes and failed to provide that in your documents , I would say please raise a CSE and ask them to attach your ECA to your file immediately. Because this may lead to rejection. Specifically in the document section there is now place holder for the ECA, but you can club that along with your educational documents and uploaded it. Regarding with POF I am not an expert in that, so you can wait for an expert comment on that.

Mandip Singh Parmar

Aug 17, 2015
anim8 said:
August 17 AOR FSW Inland
BG In Progess : Aug 29
Schedule A request: Sept 18

no updates after that. anyone in a similar timeline still waiting?
same date AOR

AOR: 17 Aug 2015
RCMP Req: 08 Dec
RCMP Provided: 21 Dec
Ghost Email: 07 Jan 2016

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
bsandy said:
Thank u sooo much >>> I really appreciate your input. Thanks once again....
No issue if you are invited under CEC with LMo...what you have done with proof of fund is good to go.relax..and yea..send CSE with eca report and ask them to add in your application...