+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone.
I am fsw inland August 4th aor.
I yesterday I received my gcms notes and I found something unexpected.

The officer made a note Review required - applicant score has dropped under minimum score for the round.
PA received 50 points for the combination of education and official language proficiency, however he does not meet 21(1)(e).

Does any one know what does 21(1)(e) means

Please help

snail

Nov 16, 2015
It means they gave you points for having two degrees and top language scores, and you did not show proof if one or the other.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/express-entry.asp

snail

Nov 16, 2015
Aldi, what did they say about your education or language test scores in their sections of the notes? Is it your language score or hour eca?

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
rreimao said:
Quick question, do we need to pay $5 to get GCMS notes?
Not when you are ordering yourself and you currently live in canada. However, if you are outland applicant and a friend who lives in canada is ordering on your behalf, he would have to pay the $5.

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
ibejiopad said:
Not when you are ordering yourself and you currently live in canada. However, if you are outland applicant and a friend who lives in canada is ordering on your behalf, he would have to pay the $5.
wow. I live in canada and paid $5 to order my note. :/

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
ultra99 said:
wow. I live in canada and paid $5 to order my note. :/
Well, consider it a willing tax contribution to the Canadian government. I guess you need to select an option to enjoy that waiver; something about personal data access or privacy. Am too lazy to verify the actual option.

saurez7777

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
ntwkengg said:
cec, pnp and fsw outland people are getting. so there is a backlog for just fsw inland. which keeps on adding as they are doing new draw almost every 2 weeks.
You are wrong... PNP applicants are stuck from July and no updates for most of us....

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snail said:
Aldi, what did they say about your education or language test scores in their sections of the notes? Is it your language score or hour eca?
Strangely I have provided proofs for both.
I figured out the problem tho.
I am not sure why the officer is calculating my score considering bachelor as my highest level of edu.

I have 3 year bachelor with eca and 2 yr pg diploma from cad college.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saurez7777 said:
You are wrong... PNP applicants are stuck from July and no updates for most of us....
may be you are right. but some of them with pnp already got it. while for fsw inland no one said that he or she got ppr (from july batch).

lets see now i think jan 8th is our day with full of hopes. i feel everyone who is waiting for almost 5 months or more should get something after new year.

alex.121

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Hello Everybody,

I was wondering to know one thing. Once you order GCMS notes do you receive it in email or by courier? I realized I placed a request to receive through email? Someone wrote in previous discussion about the length of document.

Thanks
ALX

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alex.121 said:
Hello Everybody,

I was wondering to know one thing. Once you order GCMS notes do you receive it in email or by courier? I realized I placed a request to receive through email? Someone wrote in previous discussion about the length of document.

Thanks
ALX
Hi ALx,

You can get those in Email or mail. You have the option to choose.

Thank You

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
alex.121 said:
Hello Everybody,

Thanks
ALX
I ordered it 2 months ago 2nd time via e-mail, but got a CD in mailbox instead. So make sure that you specify correct postal address :)

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anarsoul said:
I ordered it 2 months ago 2nd time via e-mail, but got a CD in mailbox instead. So make sure that you specify correct postal address :)
thats strange.

anyone from july who fsw inland who got their gcms notes recently?

and does it states RFV in any notes?

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
ntwkengg said:
thats strange.

anyone from july who fsw inland who got their gcms notes recently?

and does it states RFV in any notes?
I expect to receive GCMS notes on Thursday or on next Tuesday.