+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anarsoul said:
I expect to receive GCMS notes on Thursday or on next Tuesday.
thats great hope to see a better note this time. with everything passed.

my notes will arrive around jan 10th.

so i have to check your notes to get some idea.

so please post us when you get it.

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
ntwkengg said:
thats strange.

anyone from july who fsw inland who got their gcms notes recently?

and does it states RFV in any notes?
What's RFV?

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
Hi guys.
Can someone please give me a quick update of FSW Inland applications? Which month is CIC processing now?
I heard that there has been a big batch of update on Dec 11. was it for June applicants or July ones?

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
shibaak said:
Hi guys.
Can someone please give me a quick update of FSW Inland applications? Which month is CIC processing now?
I heard that there has been a big batch of update on Dec 11. was it for June applicants or July ones?
Some June applicants have gotten a PPR on Dec 11. July applicants are still waiting.

glen222

Nov 4, 2015
shibaak said:
Hi guys.
Even applicants from first week of July are still waiting :( :(

waiting5months

Nov 25, 2015
forget about the july applicants! There are still June applicants waiting for decisions.

ITA May 22
Aor June 13
FSW with LIMA
ECAS: in process Aug 14

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
waiting5months said:
forget about the july applicants! There are still June applicants waiting for decisions.
But majority of June applicants were processed 2 months ago, while not a single July applicant was processed. I believe only exceptional cases from June are left.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
waiting5months said:

ITA May 22
Aor June 13
FSW with LIMA
ECAS: in process Aug 14
Did you contact CIC? Your 6 months period is over right?

andy.fsw.inland

Dec 20, 2015
Hey Guys,

Anybody used any immigration consultants for FSW in Canada ?

ITA March 27th - MAY 5th ( AOR) - Rejected August 18th (Missing international experience Documents - First officer was okay. Second review officer rejected as per GCMS notes) - my two cents for reading GCMS notes - Start at end and go with dates - you will understand most of it.
NEW ITA - 21st AUGUST - AOR - 22nd AUGUST ( I think I will be getting rejected again due to source/proof of funds documents missing LOE and explaining everything in detail)
STATUS - MYCIC ( BG in process) Called CIC Agent on Friday (18th December) - He mentioned everything is going well and wait till FEB.

Need help with -

1. I am planning to get married in April 2016. Given that there are equal chances for Rejection/PPR - Should I legally get married before PPR and add my spouse. Or should I go with the flow and inform CIC whenever i get socially married ?

2. My fiancé has Canadian visitor visa - can she come to canada with me after marriage on visitor visa and then I file her PR inside Canada ?

I am not from a visa exempt country. I am on open work permit in Canada.

Please let me know, if you guys know any good consultants or if anybody was in similar situation.

Thank you in Advance,
A

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
andy.fsw.inland said:
Hey Guys,

Anybody used any immigration consultants for FSW in Canada ?

ITA March 27th - MAY 5th ( AOR) - Rejected August 18th (Missing international experience Documents - First officer was okay. Second review officer rejected as per GCMS notes) - my two cents for reading GCMS notes - Start at end and go with dates - you will understand most of it.
NEW ITA - 21st AUGUST - AOR - 22nd AUGUST ( I think I will be getting rejected again due to source/proof of funds documents missing LOE and explaining everything in detail)
STATUS - MYCIC ( BG in process) Called CIC Agent on Friday (18th December) - He mentioned everything is going well and wait till FEB.

Need help with -

1. I am planning to get married in April 2016. Given that there are equal chances for Rejection/PPR - Should I legally get married before PPR and add my spouse. Or should I go with the flow and inform CIC whenever i get socially married ?

2. My fiancé has Canadian visitor visa - can she come to canada with me after marriage on visitor visa and then I file her PR inside Canada ?

I am not from a visa exempt country. I am on open work permit in Canada.

Please let me know, if you guys know any good consultants or if anybody was in similar situation.

Thank you in Advance,
A
Why were you rejected the first time? You just have not submitted your foreign work experience letter? How many eligibility reviews did you have?

As to your question, its really up to you when you want to get married. To sponsor your spouse after you become a PR is a very long and dreading process.

On the other side if you add your potential spouse now and get rejected along the road, your points will decrease (if that is a concern of yours)

andy.fsw.inland

Dec 20, 2015
Phil89 said:
Why were you rejected the first time? You just have not submitted your foreign work experience letter? How many eligibility reviews did you have?

As to your question, its really up to you when you want to get married. To sponsor your spouse after you become a PR is a very long and dreading process.

On the other side if you add your potential spouse now and get rejected along the road, your points will decrease (if that is a concern of yours)
why was i rejected: Yes, simply coz I did not submit the letter from previous international employer stating Job responsibilities. I did submit pay stubs, offer letter, experience letters etc.

My situation is complicated given that my work permit will expire in June 2016. I am not sure what to do. I guess I need a good consultant but don't know one. Called Campbell Cohen- representative was a but rude and was like - need 1000 dollars - then the case manager can discuss.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
andy.fsw.inland said:
why was i rejected: Yes, simply coz I did not submit the letter from previous international employer stating Job responsibilities. I did submit pay stubs, offer letter, experience letters etc.

My situation is complicated given that my work permit will expire in June 2016. I am not sure what to do. I guess I need a good consultant but don't know one. Called Campbell Cohen- representative was a but rude and was like - need 1000 dollars - then the case manager can discuss.
if you don't have LMIA then I would not take a risk adding your spouse now, BUT, again it's totally up to you. Just wait it out till February, I am sure you will get smh by then.

Why do you think you will get rejected this time??

andy.fsw.inland

Dec 20, 2015
Phil89 said:
if you don't have LMIA then I would not take a risk adding your spouse now, BUT, again it's totally up to you. Just wait it out till February, I am sure you will get smh by then.

Why do you think you will get rejected this time??
Thanks mate - only reason that I can think of is : Not including LOE for big one time deposit in my account.

if I get married after PPR - would that be okay ? Like get PPR - get married _ inform CIC that I am married :) include your wife. Would it not look stupid that I got legally married ( not socially coz I will be getting socially married in April ) right after PPR ?

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
andy.fsw.inland said:
Thanks mate - only reason that I can think of is : Not including LOE for big one time deposit in my account.

if I get married after PPR - would that be okay ? Like get PPR - get married _ inform CIC that I am married :) include your wife. Would it not look stupid that I got legally married ( not socially coz I will be getting socially married in April ) right after PPR ?
That will definitely delay everything. She/He would need to undergo a medical exam. Criminality, security and background check as well. So not sure how long it would take them. It's up to you.