+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

andy.fsw.inland

Dec 20, 2015
I guess. Thats why I need an immigration consultant :)

She is can get all that stuff done in a month and my processing time will be delayed by 3 months. otherwise it might take 18 months to get her PR after marriage and canada has a long history of rejecting any kind of VISA's to a spouse of PR. and I am not sure if its good idea for her to come to canada on visitor visa after marriage.

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
OMG ,.. the wait is Fking killing me :-X

no movement at all !!

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KingOfGoodTimes said:

no movement at all !!
if they are not giving on Christmas then definitely it will cross 6 months for many applicants including you.... i feel jan 8th is the day.

mmiirr168

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
KingOfGoodTimes said:

no movement at all !!
Hi, KingOfGoodTimes

man, I totally understand your pain, I MEAN IT. Its gonna be five months for me in 10 days and of course six months for you and others. Really hope you and Jamason and others who applied in early July can hear some good news before the New Year countdown.

Fingers crossed

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmiirr168 said:
Hi, KingOfGoodTimes

man, I totally understand your pain, I MEAN IT. Its gonna be five months for me in 10 days and of course six months for you and others. Really hope you and Jamason and others who applied in early July can hear some good news before the New Year countdown.

Fingers crossed
one of the guy tomneversfiled got ppr just now.

aor aug 10th

but he or she is fsw outland... still its good to get it in holiday season.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any news jamason?

aug people are getting but none from july..... although there is no comparision between outland and inland. but still they should start inland batch ppr too....

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Hoping to hear good news for my self and all you guys...I asked cic about confirming receiving my passports and i got the following reply

"Dear Sir/Madam,
Your passport has been received at our office and will be returned to you shortly.
Your documents will be been returned using the provided Xpresspost envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Post website.
We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails."

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
Hoping to hear good news for my self and all you guys...I asked cic about confirming receiving my passports and i got the following reply

"Dear Sir/Madam,
Your passport has been received at our office and will be returned to you shortly.
Your documents will be been returned using the provided Xpresspost envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Post website.
We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails."
dukhi now you are done.... be happy.... dont worry that much

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joshi123 said:
any idea if CIC is working in the holiday season??
any PPRs ??

one person reported in july batch check that thread. just now he or she got ppr.

also one of the aug fsw outlander got ppr few minutes ago.

dennyK

Jun 10, 2015
joshi123 said:
any idea if CIC is working in the holiday season??
any PPRs ??
from what i know goverment workers only have a few days off, 25th, 28th, and the 1st of January. But i bet many of them take their vacation during this time.