INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohsin.ipr said:
I got my GCMS notes yesterday.

It says criminality, eligibility and medical passed. It got comments from visa officer in notes section that. THIS IS RFV.

I was reading in other topic RFV means Ready for Visa. I hope i would receive the CoPR soon. we all are anxiously waiting for it.

Also in GCMS note i found out that i have know Group Name: and Group Number Assigned. i didn't have them in last GCMS notes.

So i guess all July Applicants are very near to get CoPR. i guess CIC will send them in batches or i should say by groups. Positive Sign guys keep your hopes up.
thats great news mohsin. thank you for sharing your notes.

what is your aor date?

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
ntwkengg said:
thats great news mohsin. thank you for sharing your notes.

what is your aor date?
I hope this is a positive sign for all. You should be positive as well and i think we will get the CoPR sometime early Jan 2016.

my AOR is July 25

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohsin.ipr said:
I hope this is a positive sign for all. You should be positive as well and i think we will get the CoPR sometime early Jan 2016.

my AOR is July 25
yes true... i have aor date of july 21st... yes hoping to get it in new year... thank you for the positivity.....

i am hoping to get my gcms notes by jan 10th.... if we dont get it before that date then we can refer to my notes....

thanks for the inputs....

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
ntwkengg said:
yes true... i have aor date of july 21st... yes hoping to get it in new year... thank you for the positivity.....

i am hoping to get my gcms notes by jan 10th.... if we dont get it before that date then we can refer to my notes....

thanks for the inputs....
Sure.

I am nor sure when CIC is going to release the next InLAND batch. But i am assuming that they should process more and quicker as they are already behind of their target. However, CIC will claim the Number of ITA issues in their Stats and not the Number of CoPR issues. that is why they are not very eager on our cases. and the refugees thing as well. My analysis is that CIC will take on an average of 155 to 165 days for FSW INLANDERs.

we can all just hope and worry that they wont make any issue on our files/cases.

Remember ALL: "NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS"

Happy HOLIDAYS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohsin.ipr said:
Sure.

I am nor sure when CIC is going to release the next InLAND batch. But i am assuming that they should process more and quicker as they are already behind of their target. However, CIC will claim the Number of ITA issues in their Stats and not the Number of CoPR issues. that is why they are not very eager on our cases. and the refugees thing as well. My analysis is that CIC will take on an average of 155 to 165 days for FSW INLANDERs.

we can all just hope and worry that they wont make any issue on our files/cases.

yep true......

no news is good news... but mind is not accepting no news state... hehe :p :p

lets see how it goes in coming weeks....

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
mohsin.ipr said:
Sure.

I think that average is gonna be 180 days if july trend is gonna keep up.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
dennyK said:
JUST GOT PPR. I think.. im too happy i havent finished reading the email
Congrats ,,, are you Cec or fsw ...

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dennyK said:
JUST GOT PPR. I think.. im too happy i havent finished reading the email
wow great... you got it today or yesterday?

and please share your category in which you applied and your aor date....

ksk_fsw

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
wow great... you got it today or yesterday?

and please share your category in which you applied and your aor date....
July (17th) AOR, FSW inland as per his previous posts...

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ksk_fsw said:
July (17th) AOR, FSW inland as per his previous posts...
yep i checked that too... great news. congrats dennyk.

hope for us.

and did you had pnp or lmia? @dennyk

lutr

Dec 23, 2015
Hi everyone!

My first post here so hopefully I'll do it OK!

Just to give some hope to those still waiting :) Just got an e-mail requesting my passport/or copies (still have to read it better), and my PR will be sent!
I'm FSW Inland, applied with my spouse (he is the main applicant), received ITA July 17 and applied on Aug (received only one AOR and this was Aug 13)... after that, no documents were requested to us and BG is still showing under review.
By the way, myCIC is still down for me, and has been like this for the past 2.5 weeks...

Last thing!! and my first and hopefully my last question! In the e-mail, it says that if I need Visa to enter the country, I have to send my passport, but if I don't then I only need to send my passport copies. Perhaps this is a silly question but it's worth to double-check! If I'm under a work permit in Canada, that counts as the visa, right? So that means I only need to send my copies?

Thanks so much and good luck to everyone!