+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
:(...but why me...all June applicants got it so quickly...why not just communicate with the applicant with whats causing the delay...

i thought this new government will quicken everything but its the opposite :(

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
:(...but why me...all June applicants got it so quickly...why not just communicate with the applicant with whats causing the delay...

i thought this new government will quicken everything but its the opposite :(
ya true.....

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
Got a response on yesterdays CSE:

The messages that you have indicated are indeed the result of a technical problem and we are currently looking into it and will resolve it as soon as possible. We will contact you when the problem is solved.
Still nothing, but at least answer corresponds to my question.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BC_Blues said:
Anyone here know the dimensions of the envelope that has to be sent over for passport submission.?
dude you are in wrong thread or just asking this question to make us jealous...... :p :p :p :p :p

snail

Nov 16, 2015
Apparently in April there were more than 400,000 PR applications waiting to be processed (including family class, the old CEC, old FSW, entrepeneurs et etc etc). I looked on the quarterly releases page.
Could be a long wait. Pretty sure all of us are passed and just waiting in a pile in a warehouse. BTW according to GCMS once your application is recieved they print it out and use it like a paper application :eek: .

iRead

Dec 2, 2015
snail said:
It said they printed it out and treated it as a paper application.
Is it written exactly like this? in which section they have said that?cuz I couldnt find it in mine

eugnene66

May 6, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
17-11-2015
Hey

I am an inland CEC worker, qualify for both FSW and CEC. All my work experience is in Canada but I was still put as FSW. Does any of you know why?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
even pr card processing changed to 71 days which almost double so you can guess what will happen to our pr processing. ppr looks far away now.