+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAJ_ee2015 said:
Thats sad :( . Btw, did you receive any ghost email recently? Just wondering if they plan to finish processing of July applicants before Christmas.
lets everybody try calling cic. atleast by chance someone will get honest reply from some call center agent if they have such info....

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
SAJ_ee2015 said:
Thats sad :( . Btw, did you receive any ghost email recently? Just wondering if they plan to finish processing of July applicants before Christmas.
According to our average, July 1st applicant should have received the DM/PPR in 143 days i.e. on Nov 21st. And July 31st applicant should receive before Dec 21st (worst case). So let's hope in the worst case all July applicants will receive DM/PPR before 5th Dec.

Only if July applicants received Ghost mail, it gives signal for DM. All others would be updating the process.

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
jamason said:
According to our average, July 1st applicant should have received the DM/PPR in 143 days i.e. on Nov 21st. And July 31st applicant should receive before Dec 21st (worst case). So let's hope in the worst case all July applicants will receive DM/PPR before 5th Dec.

Only if July applicants received Ghost mail, it gives signal for DM. All others would be updating the process.
i was chatting with my wife earlier today and telling her that how you must feel sometimes... standing at the front of the queue but the window isn't opening... if you had submitted just one day earlier you'd probably be PR by now.... the wait must be frustrating...

i sincerely hope you get your PPR soon... and the ball gets rollin... and gets to all of us... i'm right at the end of that July queue AOR 30th July... fingers crossed...

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
jamason said:

It's almost 3 weeks since I received ghost email. I think almost all July applicants got it in November. Not sure if it's a good sign and lead to DM soon.

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
HB.Agenda2 said:
i was chatting with my wife earlier today and telling her that how you must feel sometimes... standing at the front of the queue but the window isn't opening... if you had submitted just one day earlier you'd probably be PR by now.... the wait must be frustrating...

i sincerely hope you get your PPR soon... and the ball gets rollin... and gets to all of us... i'm right at the end of that July queue AOR 30th July... fingers crossed...
Thanks HB.Agenda for remembering me. Waiting is painful. But there is no way skip as this is part of journey. This thread gives us feel of togetherness that's we are not alone. I wish you and everyone of us get PPR sooner.

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
SAJ_ee2015 said:
It's almost 3 weeks since I received ghost email. I think almost all July applicants got it in November. Not sure if it's a good sign and lead to DM soon.
The ghost email that july applicants received right after the last DM/PPR batch (Oct 23 to 27) is to tell us that they are started (continue) to process/made some update on our applications. That's why I strongly believe the next ghost email that july applicants will be receiving would be definitely DM emails.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
eimearmarbles said:
That's not true, I've spoken to CIC. They can't give you much information but the lady did tell me that my application wouldn't be approved before Christmas. My AOR is August 19th.
Highly depends on agent. I called them last week to query on status since ECAS wasn't working. Agent said that she won't even bother looking at status unless 6 months since AOR have passed, and suggested to file a CSE regarding non-working ECAS.

Btw, according to statistics it's very likely that August applicants won't see DMs before Christmas, since not a single July applicant received a DM.

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Common guys it is so obvious there is not going to be any movenent until the new year.
I am from Fswp category applied last year. CPCO has stopped giving us ppr or dm since august even though we all are at the
final step and to be honest in the month of december most of them are on leaves and
everything is sluggish until january 3rd week.

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
ritvik123 said:
Common guys it is so obvious there is not going to be any movenent until the new year.
I am from Fswp category applied last year. CPCO has stopped giving us ppr or dm since august even though we all are at the
final step and to be honest in the month of december most of them are on leaves and
everything is sluggish until january 3rd week.
@ritvik123... thank you so much for the incredible motivation...

if you wanna believe that your file will be processed in the new year... be my guest... please do not spread negative energy... i'm confident that all July and most August applicants should have their answers before the new year...

it's funny how you claim that the month of December most of them are on leaves and things don't get going until the 3rd week of January... does CIC directly email you their monthly duty roster? it's like officers processing Refugees from Syria are gonna be doing it sitting in their living room... why? because it's December... and that's how Canada will get 10K refugees by the end of the year... right?

i have a sincere request... please state facts that are based on some concrete proof... and secondly if you don't believe in optimism good for you... don't stomp on the positive hopes that others have in this discussion group...

thanks...

glen222

Nov 4, 2015
isn't it strange that they have moved on to August applicants without giving any July applicant DMs.
looks like they have started the background check for as late as August 11 AOR applicant.
I have no idea what could be the reason.

qwop4321

Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015
Passport Req..
11-12-2015
nat29 said:
Decision Made for me today! Wooooohoooooo :) :) :) :) :) :)
AOR 4 August, FSW Inland
Congratulations @nat29!