Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanwar80 said:
OMG wait wait wait and wait :'( :'( :'( :'(
I thought we gonna see some JUNE/July/August FSW Inland Batch DM/PPR but nothing so far :'(
I was expecting some DMs last night by was disappointed when i woke up. I received a ghost email on 30-Oct and no progress so far.
This is getting ridicules. No pattern, no transparency :mad:

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkkv said:
I received 2 ghost emails in Nov, anyone in the same situation?
I received 2 ghost emails in November as well. According to me ghost email doesn't guarantee you DM or PPR. It only means somebody worked on your file. Sometimes it is also possible that they just opened it and saved it without doing much in your application. Every-time they click on save application - we get ghost email (update on our file).

Again, above mentioned is just assumption because most of the software's work like this, every-time you save something other person gets email.

But this wait is getting too long now. Hoping for best for all of us :)

glen222

Nov 4, 2015
Hello fellas any update for August applicants ?
any new document request/BG in progress/Ghost email ?

what do you till what date they have reached in requesting documents n all.
I am Aug 14th AOR

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
glen222 said:
Hello fellas any update for August applicants ?
any new document request/BG in progress/Ghost email ?

what do you till what date they have reached in requesting documents n all.
I am Aug 14th AOR
Hey, got a family info document request on Nov 24th with a week's deadline.

MyCIC back but not ECAS.

scruffbags

Nov 25, 2015
FSW Inland Applicant
1st AOR August 11th
CELPIP REQ August 20th

BG in progress at some point in October, along with most other inland applicants at that time.

Status 'Updated' today on MyCIC without any other changes visible. No email.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
HB.Agenda2 said:
did anybody recently contact CIC through phone or their respective MPs? any news on anything?
CIC agent won't speak to you over phone unless you've passed 6 month waiting time threshold. It's said on their site,
and record with same statement is repeated several time a minute while you waiting to be connected with an agent.

maverick85

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-07-2015
Just got a Ghost email.. yesterday got an "updated" status in Mycic.. Ecas still not accessible.

glen222

Nov 4, 2015
scruffbags said:
FSW Inland Applicant
1st AOR August 11th
CELPIP REQ August 20th

BG in progress at some point in October, along with most other inland applicants at that time.

Status 'Updated' today on MyCIC without any other changes visible. No email.
is it back to submitted ?

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Elitelove87 said:
So today I got my Gcms notes they're very confusing eligibility is not started but from what I see with my aor from August 20 I did not qualify for fsw but I have a score of 78 I qualify for cec my crs is 477 but I am not exempt from settlement funds since this was my second ee app my first one was cancelled due to missing pcc Aor june 5 is also in my gcms notes though back then my crs was 463 and I was exempt from settlement funds I dont even know what is going to happen maybe someone needs to actually look at it and help me figure it out because I would have withdrawn and applied under cec but with an expired work permit(I have a vistor record) waiting on a Owp I can't afford to just withdrawl so its just a waiting game on either pr or wp
I couldn't fully understand your point! The only thing comes to my mind is that you did not provide POF for your FSW application. Is it correct?

eimearmarbles

Jun 17, 2015
anarsoul said:
CIC agent won't speak to you over phone unless you've passed 6 month waiting time threshold. It's said on their site,
and record with same statement is repeated several time a minute while you waiting to be connected with an agent.
That's not true, I've spoken to CIC. They can't give you much information but the lady did tell me that my application wouldn't be approved before Christmas. My AOR is August 19th.

JK546

Oct 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eimearmarbles said:
That's not true, I've spoken to CIC. They can't give you much information but the lady did tell me that my application wouldn't be approved before Christmas. My AOR is August 19th.
That's an interesting revelation . I guess CIC officials don't work after 15th Dec

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
eimearmarbles said:
Thats sad :( . Btw, did you receive any ghost email recently? Just wondering if they plan to finish processing of July applicants before Christmas.