+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

pziegler1986

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is everyone doing RE: Settlement funds on "landing"? Am I right that we still have to prove settlement funds? It's annoying because I have a full time permanent job on an open work permit (IEC) - I am already settled!!

CIC needs to include transition provisions for inland applicants on other visas.

pziegler1986

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another one - what has been the point of paying RPRF up front? I remember reading it would lead to faster processing times but that's not the case at all. Surely if you want people to pay fees upfront you have to give them an incentive to do so! #annoyed.

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Its good to know that they are working on may 15th , June has very little applications on Inland FSW. so it should not take longer than late October- early November to see some movement in July FSW inland.
My friends who submitted near the end of April under Inland FSW got PPR beginning of September.So the time line seems to match up with the Information from that MP.

So Hopping for the best!!

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
pziegler1986 said:
Another one - what has been the point of paying RPRF up front? I remember reading it would lead to faster processing times but that's not the case at all. Surely if you want people to pay fees upfront you have to give them an incentive to do so! #annoyed.
Absolutely correct. In fact it has become a curse. People being requested RPRF later kind of know that they are almost through, else why would CIC ask them to pay to return back in few days. And we have no news at all.

I am sure more people are not paying it upfront anymore. I definitely would have not done if I were submitting now.

rreimao

Aug 8, 2015
I'm currently working in canada (LMIA Exempt). I mentioned in my application that I'm currently working and I have a job offer (with no LMIA, so I don't get points).
Do you guys know if I quit my job (and inform them) it will impact my visa?

kkkv

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
KingOfGoodTimes said:
Its good to know that they are working on may 15th , June has very little applications on Inland FSW. so it should not take longer than late October- early November to see some movement in July FSW inland.
My friends who submitted near the end of April under Inland FSW got PPR beginning of September.So the time line seems to match up with the Information from that MP.

aww, it's good to know that there are very few June Inland FSWs, hope to see July PPRs soon!!!

theDream2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is my timeline:

ITA: 27th March 2015 (FSW INLAND)
APPLICATION SUBMITTED: 14TH APRIL
AOR: 14TH APRIL
MEDICALS PASSED: 28TH MAY
IN PROCESS: 15TH AUGUST
RPRF & scanned passport requested: 26TH AUGUST

If they are working on 15th May applications, then how does it makes sense that there are still April AOR recipients that are not processed?

KingOfGoodTimes said:

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
kkkv said:
aww, it's good to know that there are very few June Inland FSWs, hope to see July PPRs soon!!!
There are very few Applications in June in general as May had just one ITA round on 22nd , those who got ITA didn not have had enough time to submit the application by June.
So we have lot more applicants in July comparatively,as June in itself had two rounds of invitation.

Over 3000 invitations were sent out in June when compared to only 1300 at the end of May! even last draw in April had only 715 invitation.

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
Guys,

Any chance the processing is in CRS points Oder?

I.e: the higher your score the more priority you are given?

Most CEC have permanent job offers I'm assuming 600 CRSs pints too, so that gives them priority?

Won't explain the Outland FSW group though.

The wait is killing me. I'm gonna lose my job offer :(

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
theDream2015 said:
This is my timeline:

If they are working on 15th May applications, then how does it makes sense that there are still April AOR recipients that are not processed?
You at-least got RPRF request , thats considered some movement when compared to nothing since in process (which is the case for most May,June,July applicants).
Remember The FSW paper based application take 18 months , this wait is nothing!

I myself have a paper based PNP application, for which I just have AOR to show since May.

With RPRF , you are be good as done.
PPR is around the corner, so dont worry !

theDream2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not paying RPRF upfront hasn't proved to be any less stressful. It has been 3 weeks since I paid mine and submitted the requested documents. There has been no change in ECAS to reflect this. There was an update on 2nd September ( saw update first then got email) and that was the last movement I saw.

It has now been 156 days since AOR

This is my timeline:

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
theDream2015 said:
Not paying RPRF upfront hasn't proved to be any less stressful. It has been 3 weeks since I paid mine and submitted the requested documents. There has been no change in ECAS to reflect this. There was an update on 2nd September ( saw update first then got email) and that was the last movement I saw.

It has now been 156 days since AOR

This is my timeline:

May I ask what your CRS score is?

theDream2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it was 455-460.. it's been a while I am not sure where I would even find it now