+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

GSherriff

Star Member
May 4, 2015
KingOfGoodTimes said:
I have been following this forum for a while now.

From what I have seen , if a candidate is eligible for both FSW and CEC , they by default are invited under FSW!
There is no way for us to select the scheme other than by marking our-self ineligible for FSW by saying we don't have the needed funds.
Which is the only difference between FSW and CEC, if one has over a year of Canadian work experience.

But that is stupid cos , having the needed funds should strengthen the application if anything.

Having said all this ,the valley of gap between the processing speed of CEC and FSW is a very recent trend,
this irrational difference between FSW and CEC inland has only been observed since the may applications.

Even thought there are some inland FSW April applicants still waiting for ECAs to show Decision made. Many FSW inland April applicant saw movement in the their application equivalent to CEC during the months of May and June. Vast majority of them have got PPR in the range of 80-120 days. I cannot find the April spread sheet which was dropbox link, but it had exact dates.

On a additional note, I will not advice any EE applicant to rule them self out from FSW (by removing the funds).
As CEC traditionally had NOC caps, so later in the year some NOC application might be kept on hold.
Having $0 funds does not default you to FSW. It is if you have ECA. I was eligible under both FSW and CEC. I don't have funds but I did have an ECA report. I was put in FSW category. A work colleague of mine did not have ECA and was only eligible under CEC. He now has his PR, I'm still waiting :(

BaileyAB

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
June 15, 2015
Doc's Request.
Not at all
Nomination.....
Express Entry FSW
AOR Received.
June 15, 2015
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
June 3rd, 2015
I feel ya. Thats bull

JK546

Oct 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GSherriff said:
Having $0 funds does not default you to FSW. It is if you have ECA. I was eligible under both FSW and CEC. I don't have funds but I did have an ECA report. I was put in FSW category. A work colleague of mine did not have ECA and was only eligible under CEC. He now has his PR, I'm still waiting :(
Does it mean only people with Lima get ita under cec...as others can't make up sufficient points without getting eca

GSherriff

Star Member
May 4, 2015
JK546 said:
Does it mean only people with Lima get ita under cec...as others can't make up sufficient points without getting eca
Don't think you necessarily need LMIA, but obviously that gives you more points. But some of the cut off scores have been in the 400's so you wouldn't have needed the LMIA for that, if you made up the points in other ways. Both myself and my colleague have LMIA's though.

JK546

Oct 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GSherriff said:
Don't think you necessarily need LMIA, but obviously that gives you more points. But some of the cut off scores have been in the 400's so you wouldn't have needed the LMIA for that, if you made up the points in other ways. Both myself and my colleague have LMIA's though.
Without eca one can't get an ita unless you have Lima...which means all cec = ( ppl with Lima and without eca and no funds ).... Need to check in other threads if this is the case...

Also I hv not yet seen cec outland category which was possible under old system ... Which adds to my thought that cec is not possible without lima

pziegler1986

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GSherriff said:
There's no way you could get an ITA without an ECA where minimum cut off has been hovering around 450 points - if you don't get points for education, that's 128 points you are forfeiting if you have a Bachelor degree.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purohit said:
May 02 AOR. Stuck at in process for a month.
july 21st AOR... in process from around 1 month....
no signs (no updates) for FSW inland right now ....

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello..i just received a schedule A request...also the request says that "please make sure that question 6 is answered"..does that mean I have to submit the entire filled form again?? Or just question 6?

Also are they always specific for the questions that they ask...i mean did anyone receive any other sections of schedule A form to be resubmitted ?

Thanks

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
nrj123 said:
Hello..i just received a schedule A request...also the request says that "please make sure that question 6 is answered"..does that mean I have to submit the entire filled form again?? Or just question 6?

Also are they always specific for the questions that they ask...i mean did anyone receive any other sections of schedule A form to be resubmitted ?

Thanks
Can you post the description from request letter? I was only requested to submit first page of schedule A which includes the question 6...
So I guess CIC need to confirm these information...

BaileyAB

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
June 15, 2015
Doc's Request.
Not at all
Nomination.....
Express Entry FSW
AOR Received.
June 15, 2015
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
June 3rd, 2015
Just read on Irish forum: One girl said her MP said CIC is working on May 15th FSW submitted apps. MP said that in Sept 1st.

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UK2C said:
Can you post the description from request letter? I was only requested to submit first page of schedule A which includes the question 6...
So I guess CIC need to confirm these information...
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. An updated Schedule A is required. Ensure Question
6 is complete and please leave no gaps.

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i received schedule A request...please advice what is to be done? did anyone else also received this request ? thanks

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. An updated Schedule A is required. Ensure Question
6 is complete and please leave no gaps.