Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2016
LANDED..........
19-11-2016
Can't do anything else then to just add our timeline here.

My husband is the primary applicant. FSW Inland.

EE profile created - Jan 29th
ITA received - Mar 27th
App submitted - May 26th, AOR received Same day
Medical passed - Jun 13th
BG in progress - Jun 13th
ECAS 'Access' - Did not know about ECAS
ECAS 'In Process' - 3 Lines, so far. ECAS has been 'In Process' since I have been checking it and that was sometime in second week of August.

ECAS: Dates seem to be a little off though.
We received your application for permanent residence on January 29, 2015.
We started processing your application on February 26, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
Guys, did anyone called CIC with question "what's going on with processing times for FSW inland"? It's ridiculous! CEC, PNP and FSW outland are processed _much_ faster! CIC processes end of July applicants under CEC/FSW outloand/PNP streams and end of April/beginning of May applicants under FSW inland stream. Where disparity comes from? Why FSW inland gets lower priority? :mad:

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
anarsoul said:
Guys, did anyone called CIC with question "what's going on with processing times for FSW inland"? It's ridiculous! CEC, PNP and FSW outland are processed _much_ faster! CIC processes end of July applicants under CEC/FSW outloand/PNP streams and end of April/beginning of May applicants under FSW inland stream. Where disparity comes from? Why FSW inland gets lower priority? :mad:
Calling CIC wont get you any where !

Submit a GCMS Note. I am guess the delay is due to the fact all the application for other cases are either processed in local VO or at Sydney VO.
while FSW inland is being shipped out to Ottawa, which has one of the slowest processing rate !

mississaugaapplicant

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
I asked this before but wanted to see another answer version as i am still tensed and worried. My ECAS never said "Application Received". The day i got access it started saying "In Process"! Does this mean i might be missing something? And might a get a refusal soon? Or?
Please let me know all your thoughts.
FSW-InLand
Submitted and AOR on Sept. 7th.
Meds passed Sept 9th/10th.
ECAS Access (right away says In Process): Sept 12th.

Regards.

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
for applicant earlier in the year (even untill MAY) this is how ECAS used to work :

1)In process
2)Application received
3)In process
4)Decision made

I am guessing you are in the 1st In process currently !
so dont worry , relax :)

mississaugaapplicant

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Thank you. Was it the same way for you? Since you got your AOR in July? In process? then App rec?

btw this is what it says for me:

1-We received your application for permanent residence on September 7, 2015.
2-We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 7, 2015.
3-We started processing your application on September 12, 2015.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
KingOfGoodTimes said:
Calling CIC wont get you any where !

Submit a GCMS Note. I am guess the delay is due to the fact all the application for other cases are either processed in local VO or at Sydney VO.
while FSW inland is being shipped out to Ottawa, which has one of the slowest processing rate !
I'm pretty sure that all inland applicants are processed in Ottawa: FSW, FST, CEC and PNP. But FSW has the lowest priority for some reason.
I see no reason in ordering GCMS notes at the moment, since I'm pretty sure that CIC did not start processing of my application.

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
anarsoul said:
I'm pretty sure that all inland applicants are processed in Ottawa: FSW, FST, CEC and PNP.
I see no reason in ordering GCMS notes at the moment, since I'm pretty sure that CIC did not start processing of my application.
Even I thought the same , but I am seeing some applicants seeing R10 ok in GCMS note, which at-least confirms CIC is happy with all the submitted documents.

So I am planning to submit a GCMS today.
Given the time line form Apirl and Mat , I am not hoping for any PP until 5 months passes from AOR date.

At least seeing R10 will be a relief!

ciscotao

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-05-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
R-10 is the first step and the lowest standard of completeness check. Agent will check most apparent documents only such as police certificates and RCMP traces to summarize if the applicant is NRT. They also validate IELTS and college diploma and the existence of mandatory documents but that's pretty much it. This is performed by Sydney office (Central Intake). After R-10 your application is forwarded to local RCs or Ottawa RC (RC=reporting center) if FSW inland for further processing.

It's definitely a milestone but just don't be too happy if you get R-10. Eligibility check is the real in-depth check including all employment records etc that that's the most important part.

There is a 'due date' for each stage of the application check. CIC uses the date to keep pace of all applications. If one application reaches to its due date, it will show up in to-do list of an available agent so they can go ahead and take a look once they are free.

BaileyAB

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
June 15, 2015
Doc's Request.
Not at all
Nomination.....
Express Entry FSW
AOR Received.
June 15, 2015
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
June 3rd, 2015
I just f***ing realized my parents sent me a police certificate from a municipal court and by cic rules this is not acceptable. It has to be from the Centralized Court for Convictions from my country. My friend got rejected 2 days ago because of his police cert however he did everything right, no mistakes. We believe in his case an assigning officer made a mistake and got him rejected.
But in my case I believe my officer also made a mistake and did not reject my app since this police cert is not a valid one.
Since my AOR: 3 months and 4 days. App in process since Aug 15th.

I think it got through first check because in my police cert it says: has not been charged with an offence, nor has been convicted of an offence punishable with a fine or prison sentence nor is there a confirmed indictment against him in the republic of croatia.

So I have to scramble as fast as I can and get right police certs for my wife and myself on Monday or Tuesday and send a CSE ASAP since obviously as a June FSW applicant my app is still not in actual process.

Hope for the best! :) :) :)

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
I was just reading through processing difference between CEC and FSW.

FSW literally has Sh*T ton more of checks in place, when compared to CEC.
No wonder CEC is much faster it terms of processing time.

For your information:
CEC PR processing steps: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/cec/index.asp?v=post
FSW PR processing steps: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/index.asp?v=post

If you find the above information interesting , You may also look into Ministerial instructions : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp#mi12

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
KingOfGoodTimes said:
I was just reading through processing difference between CEC and FSW.

FSW literally has Sh*T ton more of checks in place, when compared to CEC.
No wonder CEC is much faster it terms of processing time.

For your information:
CEC PR processing steps: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/cec/index.asp?v=post
FSW PR processing steps: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/index.asp?v=post

If you find the above information interesting , You may also look into Ministerial instructions : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp#mi12
It doesn't explain why outland FSW applicants are processed faster.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
anarsoul said:
It doesn't explain why outland FSW applicants are processed faster.
Most probably that depends upon the visa office to which applications are assigned. I assume outland FSW applicants are assessed by their respective country officers and the load on them will be very low compared to the inland via offices.

JK546

Oct 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC made another draw today .backlog has increased further..any impact upcoming elections have on processing

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Apr, May, June, August FSW Inland Applicants, please add your details to the sheet. The sheet is editable for everyone not just wifedoctor.