+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland CEC PR Application approved but no copr yet

Go19

May 10, 2019
Received COPR today
My application has been approved on 02 Nov but never got the Copr. when I called the client centre they are saying it is been sent on the same day by email but I have never received an email from IRCC. It's been 2 weeks now, I don't know what to do.

ImmigrantCat

Nov 17, 2020
It seems like I got a PR confirmation Yesterday at 4pm. They are using the new portal for this and I got an email asking me to confirm my name, email, UCI, and last port of entry I arrived to and when. After that they are supposed to send me a link to my profile in the portal and I can submit a picture and my address.

My info

• City: Toronto
  • ITA: January 29th, 2020
  • Application submitted: March 9th, 2020
  • Medical passed: April 7th, 2020
  • Biometrics call: October 5th, 2020
  • Biometrics Submitted and updated in my profile: October 6th, 2020
  • Ghost Update: November 3rd, 2020, no changes in profile
  • IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (ETOB) email: November 17th 2020
  • No update in the profile even after recieving the email today. Eligibility and Criminality still says under review and processing.
  • Portal Log in email: November 18th, 2020
  • Address and phot submission in the portal: November 18th, 2020. still waiting for them to approve my picture.

Vinayamegoes

Oct 17, 2020
It seems like I got a PR confirmation Yesterday at 4pm. They are using the new portal for this and I got an email asking me to confirm my name, email, UCI, and last port of entry I arrived to and when. After that they are supposed to send me a link to my profile in the portal and I can submit a picture and my address.

My info

• City: Toronto
  • ITA: January 29th, 2020
  • Application submitted: March 9th, 2020
  • Medical passed: April 7th, 2020
  • Biometrics call: October 5th, 2020
  • Biometrics Submitted and updated in my profile: October 6th, 2020
  • Ghost Update: November 3rd, 2020, no changes in profile
  • IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (ETOB) email: November 17th 2020
  • No update in the profile even after recieving the email today. Eligibility and Criminality still says under review and processing.
  • Portal Log in email: November 18th, 2020
  • Address and phot submission in the portal: November 18th, 2020. still waiting for them to approve my picture.
Congratulations.
What is your VO?

Gkaur3

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
If we apply through representative do we get COPR document in personal email or representative will get it in cic account?

Vinayamegoes

Oct 17, 2020
If we apply through representative do we get COPR document in personal email or representative will get it in cic account?
As far as I know the correspondence will be sent to the primary contacts.
When you call IRCC, the information they ask for the verification is the primary contact info.

Harry304

Jun 4, 2020
I agree! Thank you for the information.

On a different note, my application was approved today and it has now COPR number. I am hoping I will receive a COPR document via email or mail soon.

And do we need to apply for a PR card tho? I was reading about it somewhere, IRCC sends it to your address and we don't need to apply for it separately.

Thank you!
Hi,

Once you receive the COPR by email, you need to take a print of the that and then send it with your latest photo (in last 6 months) to the address mentioned on top left corner of the COPR document.

Please note that due to COVID, there would be delay to get the PR card. In the meantime the COPR document is considered as your PR document for a year.