+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland CEC PR Application approved but no copr yet

kdsr

Oct 8, 2020
My PR application was approved on Oct 6 in my cic account and a COPR document number starting with T was mentioned there.
On oct 7 I got email from ircc that my application is approved ( update on your account).
But I did not receive any copr yet.

SALLYMA

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
My PR application was approved on Oct 6 in my cic account and a COPR document number starting with T was mentioned there.
On oct 7 I got email from ircc that my application is approved ( update on your account).
Are you single applicant???

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
You can check other threads. Sometimes it takes a few days to few weeks to get the COPR document.

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Did you get COPR? I am in the same situation

rifo94

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
I've called IRCC a few days ago and this is what the agent said. Your application has approved, but your file needs to be closed in order to get your CoPR. It has been 10 days and haven't received any email yet. Does anyone know what does it mean you have been approved for PR, but it hasn't been finalized yet. Anyone similar situation?

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
I've called IRCC a few days ago and this is what the agent said. Your application has approved, but your file needs to be closed in order to get your CoPR. It has been 10 days and haven't received any email yet. Does anyone know what does it mean you have been approved for PR, but it hasn't been finalized yet. Anyone similar situation?
Please keep me posted when you get your COPR in an email or in your account. I am in the same situation. Its been 4 days for me as well

craigb2424

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Hey! I just spoke to an IRCC agent and they said it can take up to a month. I never got an update that my profile was approved but he told me it was approved as of Friday 9th October and just needs to be finalised and then they’ll send me COPR but can take up to a month.

Question - you got an email saying you’re approved, is this different to a COPR then?

Reactions: nyiable

rifo94

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hello, @Robin1812 and @craigb2424. I have contacted with IRCC on Oct 2 and Oct 7. Both said the final decision made, but also she has mentioned file was approved recently, so it might take a while. Also, no update online as well. Looking to hear something good...

I have not received a CoPR email or anything except the IRCC agent's confirmation twice.

Reactions: Robin1812

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Hello, @Robin1812 and @craigb2424. I have contacted with IRCC on Oct 2 and Oct 7. Both said the final decision made, but also she has mentioned file was approved recently, so it might take a while. Also, no update online as well. Looking to hear something good...

I have not received a CoPR email or anything except the IRCC agent's confirmation twice.
LOL, this is killing me. I am so anxious to see my COPR. Hopefully will get it soon. All the very best. Already waited enough for biometrics. This is barbaric

Reactions: dgeorge

craigb2424

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
I

Im just wondering if we get an email saying we’ve been approved and then get a COPR or we’re left as application in progress then the next update is getting the actual COPR. Original post sounds like they got an email saying they’ve been approved, but still waiting on COPR.

rifo94

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
I think we will receive an email from IRCC with CoPR attached to it, but I have been searching that they send CoPR`s or PPR`s in a bunch! Of course, I am just saying what I`ve read it.

Reactions: dgeorge