+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland CEC PR Application approved but no copr yet

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
It is automatically revoked when you become permanent resident
Which means you cannot go for international travel during the process of PR card? That's a little bit awkward. If some one is abroad with valid visa/permit and suddenly received CoPR in email then that would be a disaster.

• Wow
Reactions: Sadia95

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Which means you cannot go for international travel during the process of PR card? That's a little bit awkward. If some one is abroad with valid visa/permit and suddenly received CoPR in email then that would be a disaster.
You can apply for PRTD and can come to the country. This is my understanding. Please feel free to correct me if someone knows better

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
If someone is not in Canada, they need to update IRCC about it. and I think IRCC will change them to the outland applicant and issue PPR and then stamp PR visa for one-time entry.

I am 100% confident that your new status overrides your previous one right away once you get approval. This is actually a really interesting topic. I hope more people would weigh in on this.

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
If someone is not in Canada, they need to update IRCC about it. and I think IRCC will change them to the outland applicant and issue PPR and then stamp PR visa for one-time entry.

I am 100% confident that your new status overrides your previous one right away once you get approval. This is actually a really interesting topic. I hope more people would weigh in on this.
I just can’t wait for this to be over

SALLYMA

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Hello all

I am in canada on pgwp and my pr file is under process, my husband holds valid visitor visa for canada.
I am curious to know if anyone applied for authorization letter for travel exemption and got an approval?
Also a non discretionary reason is required, coming to meet wife is considered non discretionary?

Thank you

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Hi Robin,
Im cec inland applicatant, waiting for copr after my file approved from Gcms note. Agent advised me that my copr will come from Etobicoke office. May I know your Copr T# so that I can compare? (you can hide last 3 digit) My T# is 602854*** and print queue: PQ-9515-COPR.
Hope mine is coming soon too..;)
T602927***

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Application approved on oct 27 but no Copr email... anyone in the same boat??

Go19

May 10, 2019
Application approved on oct 27 but no Copr email... anyone in the same boat??
I am in the same boat. application approved on 02 Nov but haven't received the COPR copy. Please update us as soon as u get it.