+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland CEC PR Application approved but no copr yet

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
I see. So odd. Lots of people are getting updated on their profiles but not receiving the actual COPR document! Congrats though!
I did get the COPR number in my account but I am referring to the actual document that I got in the email today. You also get this document in your account but it is not there yet for me.

craigb2424

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
I did get the COPR number in my account but I am referring to the actual document that I got in the email today. You also get this document in your account but it is not there yet for me.
I mean it’s odd how some people get their COPR document in their email when they’re approved and some people don’t. Interesting to know how they’re working it.

D_N_1234

May 2, 2019
AOR Feb 22
Bio Request March 5
Medical Passed March 5
Biometrics call Sept 30
Gave Biom Oct 1
PR approved Oct 6
Copr in email on Oct 9
Hello ! This is great news. Congrats.

I submitted my biometrics on Oct 1st. I got a phone and then an email from etobicoke landing office asking for landing information.

They never asked for my passport. I know from other applicants that IRCC asks for passport during the application process. Can you please share if you ever sent your passport to them? Or may be this process has recently changed.

I will really appreciate any input.

Thank you!

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Hello ! This is great news. Congrats.

I submitted my biometrics on Oct 1st. I got a phone and then an email from etobicoke landing office asking for landing information.

They never asked for my passport. I know from other applicants that IRCC asks for passport during the application process. Can you please share if you ever sent your passport to them? Or may be this process has recently changed.

I will really appreciate any input.

Thank you!
They don't request the passport for Inland applicants. I, myself, just received an email stating I am a permanent resident of Canada and I need to send in a picture for my PR card. That's all. TBH, this whole process of landing at the border and stuff for Inland applicants never made sense to me at all. But thankfully, due to COVID-19, they have changed their rules a little.

craigb2424

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Just spoke to a guy at IRCC, he said that my COPR has been sent in the mail not to my email. Weird huh? Everyone else is receiving theirs by email? All other correspondence has been via email not sure why they’d send me by mail.

Also I wonder how much these agents actually know...

rifo94

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Just spoke to a guy at IRCC, he said that my COPR has been sent in the mail not to my email. Weird huh? Everyone else is receiving theirs by email? All other correspondence has been via email not sure why they’d send me by mail.

Also I wonder how much these agents actually know...
What does your online profile shows? I've also called today and they say we are just too busy, but you have nothing to worry. Our page is still same

craigb2424

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
What does your online profile shows? I've also called today and they say we are just too busy, but you have nothing to worry. Our page is still same
Hey. So I received my COPR via email about two hours after the call where he said they’d mailed it to my address.

D_N_1234

May 2, 2019
They don't request the passport for Inland applicants. I, myself, just received an email stating I am a permanent resident of Canada and I need to send in a picture for my PR card. That's all. TBH, this whole process of landing at the border and stuff for Inland applicants never made sense to me at all. But thankfully, due to COVID-19, they have changed their rules a little.
I agree! Thank you for the information.

On a different note, my application was approved today and it has now COPR number. I am hoping I will receive a COPR document via email or mail soon.

And do we need to apply for a PR card tho? I was reading about it somewhere, IRCC sends it to your address and we don't need to apply for it separately.

Thank you!