+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland CEC 3rd Ghost Update - PPR Soon?

AliZ220

Jul 26, 2019
My medical changed from" you don't need" to July 22, you passed your medical exam". All other columns are still showing in process. I still haven't receive ppr email yet. I need my passport back on sept 1st for a trip so I am quite stressed.

Does anyone else have this update and still waiting for ppr email?

kpac

May 30, 2019
My medical changed from" you don't need" to July 22, you passed your medical exam". All other columns are still showing in process. I still haven't receive ppr email yet. I need my passport back on sept 1st for a trip so I am quite stressed.

Hi

Just call CIC and ask why the status changed. If they sent your medical to check for extension then it would take 2-4 weeks to get response. .

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019

you are near to ppr.. they have extended your medicals. that is a good sign

surajsukumar

Aug 18, 2019

Did you get a request to do medical again or was it extended by CIC?

zivshek

Sep 15, 2017
Congrats! So it took you only 9 days from medical extension request to PPR (6.17 - 6.08), that's fast! The other guy in forum had to wait for 1.5 months! I just got that update yesterday, and confirmed with the cic agent that mine is also at the same stage, everything else is clear, just requesting that medical extension, hopefully I can get PPR within 2 weeks.

Thekkedath

Mar 19, 2019
Congrats! So it took you only 9 days from medical extension request to PPR (6.17 - 6.08), that's fast! The other guy in forum had to wait for 1.5 months! I just got that update yesterday, and confirmed with the cic agent that mine is also at the same stage, everything else is clear, just requesting that medical extension, hopefully I can get PPR within 2 weeks.
Hey Bro,
Did you get your PR?. I am also in the same situation and was wondering how long will it take to get PPR after medical extension request has been forwarded.
Thanks in Advance

zivshek

Sep 15, 2017
Hey Bro,
Did you get your PR?. I am also in the same situation and was wondering how long will it take to get PPR after medical extension request has been forwarded.
Thanks in Advance
hey man, we just got not PPR but a landing interview scheduled on Mar. 3rd, this afternoon! How about you?

Thekkedath

Mar 19, 2019
hey man, we just got not PPR but a landing interview scheduled on Mar. 3rd, this afternoon! How about you?
Nothing yet. My request was forwarded only on last Wednesday so I guess I will have to wait for couple of days. Between congrats on your landing interview.

jass bhatia

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
My medical status also got changed to "You don't need medicals" on 14th February.
I called CIC today and they confirmed that everything is passed and they are waiting for medical Canada for extension of medicals or remedicals.

In how many days shall I expect the good news?

Thekkedath

Mar 19, 2019
Hi guys,
My medical status also got changed to "You don't need medicals" on 14th February.
I called CIC today and they confirmed that everything is passed and they are waiting for medical Canada for extension of medicals or remedicals.

In how many days shall I expect the good news?
My medical extension request was forwarded on February 5th and I received the PPR on February 14th.